Space cowboys

Jaxs

1 hour ago, Jaxs said:

I’m on a official pvp server and every couple of days you have someone come into the the server who’s says there from space cowboys  and say the server is going to be wiped??? Anyone else get this? 

EVERY... SINGLE.. DAY... Bro SC are that big that if they wanted to wipe you, you best know they can do it. They are also that big that noobs will blindly use their name because they heard their uncles dogs sister is friends with a member. 99% of the time people coming to servers claiming to be SC are impersonators trying to troll. But every now and then there is that 1% that will be legit. Only thing you gotta remember is just because they're SC, UC, TU etc, doesn't make them god status.They're still just players at the end of the day, granted there is a ridiculous amount of them. But they're still just players :P 

9 minutes ago, Dylan1602 said:

EVERY... SINGLE.. DAY... Bro SC are that big that if they wanted to wipe you, you best know they can do it. They are also that big that noobs will blindly use their name because they heard their uncles dogs sister is friends with a member. 99% of the time people coming to servers claiming to be SC are impersonators trying to troll. But every now and then there is that 1% that will be legit. Only thing you gotta remember is just because they're SC, UC, TU etc, doesn't make them god status.They're still just players at the end of the day, granted there is a ridiculous amount of them. But they're still just players :P 

I know they are a massive tbf! But there are so many people that just fake that they are with sc! They say they are building on the server and we can’t touch them or they will bring the rest of sc and wipe the server

24 minutes ago, Jaxs said:

I know they are a massive tbf! But there are so many people that just fake that they are with sc! They say they are building on the server and we can’t touch them or they will bring the rest of sc and wipe the server

Just call their bluff and find out, you're either gonna have a good laugh and smash them and bathe in the salt. Or get a mega amount of PvP till you're wiped, either don't seem like a bad option to me xD 

people drop mega names all the time to try and make themselves seem cool or to troll. If you're in the "circle" on your server you know if you've done something to piss them off or not. If you're a small tribe or Noob you won't be able to do anything about it anyway so its best to just go about your business

• 1 month later...

they recently lost 20+ servers due to numereous tribes not wanting to be associated with all the ddos'ing and under-meshing they do.

their dc was hilarious, a bunch of people with "elite ddos team" and poop like that in their names. they are the absolute scummiest tribe on  ark and have no skills other than their numbers. their tactics rely heavily on staying in a server for a week, constantly flooding it until the server is eventually overwhelmed and wiped.

delighted my server left these low lifes xD

sc are trash!

• 1 month later...

Archived