Builders Suggestions please?? Help??

Zergling963

So I need help from the builders out there. I love building but am stuck in a bit of a dilema currently as I am currently building with castles and keeps mod and due to land placement and having to stack some foundations I thought oh yep since the walls are 1/3rd higher than usual I will somehow incorportate those raised foundations area into what looks like a second building but is actually not.

Next is the fact I want to be able to see the waterfalls I have built right along at the back however can't see how that will be totally possible as yet again castles and keeps is 1/3rd higher and as a result can't easily be used with other items. I have noticed they will perfectly snap into each other so is this a possibility?? I know I may have to move some spots out a bit from the waterfall since they are going under it but figured I will do that when the time comes. Its either that or have the rock face sticking through the castle which is not the most desireable but currently I love the shape of the specific layout I have. Even though I know some alterations may be necessary. Which I am pretty certain will need to happen but there is areas I don't want to shrink much further but some that I could pull back one layer. Temporarily everything is just out in the open. but I realise some of those areas that cut into the waterfall will need to be pulled back.

Basically my idea was to have a medievil/steampunk (since steampunk has glass too) look to the castle however issue is the fact both wall sizes are completely different. Hence why I am a little stumped trying to work this out. Stone floors is from The castles and Keeps mod and is a red granite base for now.

Usually I don't get so stuck but some ideas on how to proceed would be awesome please. Can anyone help with ideas on how to progress?? I have included a picture of the current foundation layout. Map is Ragnarok.

5a8ba9f6ef74a_ARKSurvivalEvolvedScreenshot2018_02.20-15_40_31_91.thumb.jpg.7d380c81d3e062edafeedae4d27f7aab.jpg

I also do plan on adding other buildings around the area conected to this castle through upper walkways etc in the future to have things like stables etc available and a breeding hut etc. So I have lots of additions for the future for dino buildings etc in a medievil/steampunk theme but currently this is the main castle area. And figured better to work on that first.
Thanks

Pulled back the areas that was under the water and extended a couple of small spots slightly! I like how its looking :) I guess another option is to use villager stuff etc in it too I don't know but either way if anyone has some suggestions how to combine mods with the castles and keeps mod due to different wall heights I would much appreciate it. Thanks :)

Think it definately looks better for the foundations layout! And yes its meant to be a large castle. Enjoy and any help is appreciated. Am pretty certain this is the final layout for my main castle though :) Am using Red Granite cause I feel that makes it look like it just fits into the desert but may change that colour yet to be something creepy lol :P Wait and see :) Anyway let me know your thoughts. Though I did just discover there are windows with teh castles and keeps mod that look awesome so thats cool :) Means I can still look out and see the waterfall etc lol :P and looks like I will need to fix up that spot that looks like a missing foundation later lol :P Though I did have one that changed textures earlier but that could have been an accident whilst running along and not noticing changing the floors! Had a second picture that it won't let me post in here due to the 399kb only error. Have been able to skip past that in the past since this saves and then refreshing the page. Seems maybe they stopped allowing you to do that :( Will post it below.

ARK  Survival Evolved Screenshot 2018.02.20 - 18.22.40.08.jpg

Archived