What was AB before it got messed up

BTrickshot

At this point we all know that Aberration was destroyed when Diana and her buddys nuked the Observation Deck, But what i've wondering was what was Aberration BEFORE it got destroyed, So did some research and I found something very interesting,  If you look at both the Island map and the SE map, The way the oblisks are placed is almost like Aberration's oblisk placement, but the green oblisk on AB is on the right hand corner of the map, while the green oblisk on The Island and SE is in the MIDDLE of the right hand side of the map, so either the oblisk moved when AB got destroyed or its neither The Island or SE. What do you think?

My theory: The aberrant ark was a center ark, or possibly a unique ark. Think about it. Diana states in one note that they took shelter from the bomb blast in a massive cave system (which the center has) that SOME aberration creatures already existed in (I’m not sure exactly which but I’d imagine Roll Rats were already there) There was an island-like surface, which the center has. If we do a little bit of nipping and tucking, the center fits the bill rather well. Plus this way they have an excuse to not make it canon if the center’s story is similar to that of the actual game.

Obelisks I’m unsure about, but since arks float in space the “top” of the map could be any side (example: If the aberrant ark was once Scorched, the Wyvern trench could be the southern part) And if an ark has the amazing abilities it does, I imagine it can create a gravitational field so it can control where north is.

On 2/22/2018 at 10:43 PM, RowletAlex said:

I imagine it can create a gravitational field so it can control where north is.

...And it's very possible that the gravitational control, much like the atmospheric and stabilization systems, were destroyed/damaged when the Control Room was destroyed. So there's really no telling what the original orientation of the Aberration ark was before it was damaged. It could very well be any map, including one we have not previously seen.

...And it's very possible that the gravitational control, much like the atmospheric and stabilization systems, were destroyed/damaged when the Control Room was destroyed. So there's really no telling what the original orientation of the Aberration ark was before it was damaged. It could very well be any map, including one we have not previously seen.
I would also say that Aberration is just a map that we dont have seen before. I will attach a picture of one of Dianas explorer notes, where you can see Aberration as a whole Ark ( before the overseer got blown up ). That does not look like any of the maps we currently have. 20180106201624_1.jpg

On 2/22/2018 at 11:43 PM, RowletAlex said:

My theory: The aberrant ark was a center ark, or possibly a unique ark. Think about it. Diana states in one note that they took shelter from the bomb blast in a massive cave system (which the center has) that SOME aberration creatures already existed in (I’m not sure exactly which but I’d imagine Roll Rats were already there) There was an island-like surface, which the center has. If we do a little bit of nipping and tucking, the center fits the bill rather well. Plus this way they have an excuse to not make it canon if the center’s story is similar to that of the actual game.

Obelisks I’m unsure about, but since arks float in space the “top” of the map could be any side (example: If the aberrant ark was once Scorched, the Wyvern trench could be the southern part) And if an ark has the amazing abilities it does, I imagine it can create a gravitational field so it can control where north is.

The devs have stated that the center and ragnarok has no meaning or value in the lore of Ark.

Archived