dino tlc Argentavis - Excluded from TLC?

TracerBee

9 minutes ago, TracerBee said:

Did the devs mention anywhere why it was excluded off the patch and will the changes be applied in the future?

Argents werent meant for first batch as clearly written here:

On 1/26/2018 at 11:14 PM, Jatheish said:

Today, we'd like to share some screenshots and provide some insight into what we're planning for Phase 2 of the TLC pass.

10 hours ago, FlyinJapman4 said:

Oh right. Spino was on the list already. Spino, Argy, Raptor at this point.

Spino, Argy, Raptor and Sarco* :) 

On 2/20/2018 at 5:09 AM, FlyinJapman4 said:

The Achantia NEEDS a change, specifically to its diet.

Patch notes for v278 says: 

- Increased the amount of food Achatina receives from cake to 500.

Which leads me to believe all changes that they intend to make to the Achatina have already been made. It's not one of the early creatures either, which are the targets of the TLC pass, so unfortunately, I don't believe much will change there. Maybe some smaller tweaks though.

Argens use to be preferred flyers to many people. It deserves a good improvement. I think the TLC upgrades tick some good points. One is Early game usage like wight/crafting capabilities and second is that scavenger ability makes argen become a tank. However would be interesting to see how well will serve all this in  PVP also having  second rider shooting some rockets from the back seat clearly having better aiming since argen is one of the most steady flyers.

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 5:01 AM, DigitalJoe said:

No Argentavis is still happening but in TLC phase 2. Atm only TLC phase 1 is in the game which included changes to the Rex, Dire Wolf, Dire Bear, Procoptodon and Gigantopithecus. So far, confirmed in TLC phase 2 is Argentavis, Spinosaurus and Sarcosuchus.

I don't recall seeing Sarcosuchus mentioned in the news posts. Just Argie, Spino, and Raptors.

Edit: Found it!

Archived