pvp Nitrado sever [US] Sicafoose

LoneWolfX3000

Rented Nitrado server. Sicafoose has two clustered servers, one on Ragnarok ([US] Sicafoose) and one on Aberation [US] sicafoos AB and we are due to cluster with three more servers at a later unconfirmed date.

Server is boosted with tame speeds, Egg speeds, Baby maturation, weight points, and player stats. But not to boosted to the point where you get thousands of resources in one click of a button. We have two admins that are amazing, each admin has access to all the server sliders in case something seems off-balanced and have the ability to restart the server if needed.

Admins are Sicafoose, Deathdlr666, they'll help when possible and I (Lone Wolf x3000) while no officially an admin anymore, I can provide help when possible and inform the other admins of any problems on the server.

Some buffs and rules of the server:
1. player weight is buffed, you should get about 50 points per point you put in.
2. Taming at multiplier is at 8.5
3. Player fortitude, health, melee buffed.
4. egg hatch speed 6.0
5. It is a PVP server. ( No one really mess with you unless you mess with them.)
6. Do not attack new players for no reason and don't destroy bases of new players.
7. Do not completely wipe tribes, we want players to continue playing. A large percentage of players who are wiped stop playing.
8. Server has 20 slots right now. i will pay to bump it up if we get enough players on the server
9. In order to join the server go to session filter click the option unofficial PC sessions and type in Sicafoose make sure you have Show password protected UNCHECKED.
10. Optional: Please request a club invite too Sicafooses Ark Survivors. this has information you might find usefull.
11. Optional: if you like the server recruit some friends too.
12. if you have any questions on server settings or multipliers not listed above feel free to message me or reply to this topic. 
13. You can add my gamer tag as a friend if you want it is Sicafoose
14. When we get enough people playing we will be hosting server events. We currently have a battle arena at Viking bay.

15.: (Post edit) Max wild dino level is 300, max player level is being set to either 150 or 200, can't remember which. All I can say is I have an army of level 200 vultures at my command. They're lethal.

We have a community centre at the haunted castle near viking bay, their is unfortunatly a glitch where the CC is unusable at the moment, we're working on it, as they're not locked.

We hope to see some fresh victims for our every growing army of the undead...I mean new players onto the server.

Archived