Ragnarok Oil Pump

bribleck

I don't even know if they have a refresh timer to be honest. I think they just are able to be demolished after 2 days if not replaced. I fixed this by finding an isolated one, building around it, but leaving it unlocked for public usage. I've not replaced the pump in over a month. As long as no one tries to gank it, it'll remain open for public usage. If someone does gank it, I just close the doors for 2 days then replace with my own. 

on PvE you have to get the oil rig in render distance or another tribe can come demolish it when the time expires. the only way for you to get it back is place a bed with a foundation near by and wait til their timer expires then replace with your own. and keep the bed and foundation there and spawn there once evrytime you play and the timer will reset

make the foundation out of stone or metal those have the longest timers.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/21/2018 at 2:38 PM, yekrucifixion187 said:

I don't even know if they have a refresh timer to be honest. I think they just are able to be demolished after 2 days if not replaced. I fixed this by finding an isolated one, building around it, but leaving it unlocked for public usage. I've not replaced the pump in over a month. As long as no one tries to gank it, it'll remain open for public usage. If someone does gank it, I just close the doors for 2 days then replace with my own. 

I'm considering doing this on my official server. I was wondering what the drawback was. I do believe they have a timer. I'll boot my tribe mate and see. 

So the structure timer doesn't set to the 2 day restriction as well? You'd think it would. 

So if in 2 days it can be destroyed when will it decompose? 

1522848925732.thumb.jpg.ee4b978385fab68a8af2616f9a2db198.jpg

1522848925523.thumb.jpg.bac56cf3f8464fbcd446ad050352329c.jpg

Nah, structures are structures. If you house a bunch of dino's in a metal building and come back 8 days later. Building is there. Dino's are gone. 

Looks fairly secure. Mine was located in an uneven area and I'm not much of a builder so I had to actually build down over it which left gaps so I got creative with pillars and ramps. It's ugly but functional and I prefer function. 

Archived