Fastest Way To Mass Produce Ammunition?

DrChicken24

Hello!

I play on PvE PC Cluster server on the Xbox One, and I need a bunch of bullets to create tranqs...

Anyone know the fastest way to mass produce ammunition (so how do you get a ton of gunpowder? I am fine on metal but I always run out of gunpowder so fast...)

Additionally, what is the fastest way to get narcotics so I can get the tranq ammo? 

Thanks!!

The fastest?   

5 Industrial Forges + Tek Replicator + 500+ melee beavers + 500+ melee ankys + some good way to haul massive mounts of resources quickly.  I use argy trains. 

the longest step is going to be cooking those 4 forges of wood down to charcoal, and 1 forge down worth of metal.  While you're doing that, fill up half of the replicator with spark powder.   When the charcoal and metal is down, mass produce gun powder then switch to bullets.

Add more Forges + Replicators for speed.  

;-)

Lol or if you don't want to use element to make bullets and want the extra that the chem bench gives you..... 

6 forges, one with metal 5 with wood, mammoth following a theri will fill forges mega quick. Doed for stone, one stone run in grinder for  flint, next on Chem bench for spaekpowder, Doed + grinder is more flint than anky and quicker, get the wood first then collect stone while it burns, throw the charcoal on the chem bench and make gunpowder, then have a few fabs ( you need smithy for tranq darts) ready to make the bullets. 

Go to Aberration in blue biome. Get Anky, get Role Rat and Doedi. Build small base with multiple industrial forges, a chem bench and grinder(s). You will easily fill up many industrial forges on one go. Do half metal, half wood in the same forges, so both burnes at the same time.

Don't bother getting flint with the Anky. Keep the flint you get when farming metal. Then go out with the doedi to farm stone from metal nodes and grind them in the grinder. This will give you much more flint in the same time as farming flint with Anky.

The key part is blue zone in Aberration. This is the place to farm metal, stone (flint) and wood. There is no better spot on any map by far.

For narcotics, harvest the fields of blue flowers in blue biome, they give ridiculous amounts of berries.

Archived