pve Llamasaur The Island and Aberration Servers

RhowanLB

Hello Everyone! We've got a small server here with adult players looking for some more people to hang out with. We're currently running The Island & Aberration with 5x hatch/mature 3x xp/harvest and 3x taming.

-Currently no mods installed. May consider some for Aberration.

-The Island is non PvP - Max lvl 210 wild dinos.

-Aberration has PvP on because a bunch of people asked. However most people do not want PvP so I'm gonna say it's allowed as long as both tribes agreed to it. If this gets out of hand I'm turning it off. Max level wild dinos are 150.

-This is meant to be a friendly laid back place where we can play together, build, tame and have fun. As stated above most of us are adults with jobs and do not play all the time so with that said some rules to play by are as follows:

-Do not take things that don't belong to you, I clear out bases that have been abandoned for over 2 months, if there are dinos left you can take them then.

-PvP on Aberration is going to work like this: Screenshot the agreement to PvP with each other to save both your asses and not waste my time or don't PvP.

Server Name: Llamasaur - Vanilla (the island) & Llamasaur - Aberration

Discord is where we post server updates and stuff, if there's gonna be downtime for maintenance, etc. so please join us there!

https://discord.gg/FJ828j5

Archived