VDay Event Dinos

EeveeKat

So my friends and I had a blast finding pink, red, and white dinos. And I caught a male, pink Thyla and I have two females, one orange and one grey. I was wondering if I breed them, would the vday color be given to the kids? Something I've been thinking about ever since I caught the pink one. Just some help would be nice.

9 minutes ago, EeveeKat said:

So my friends and I had a blast finding pink, red, and white dinos. And I caught a male, pink Thyla and I have two females, one orange and one grey. I was wondering if I breed them, would the vday color be given to the kids? Something I've been thinking about ever since I caught the pink one. Just some help would be nice.

Yeah you can breed those vday colors to be passed to the babies. The regions can still mix with parents that have regular colors though. 

I've yet to try breeding Valentine's dinos, but the Christmas dinos passed on their colours to the kids. 

Just remember that there's also a chance of mutation in the colours, so you might not get what you're expecting :-)

Archived