Unofficial Server. Wanted to share My Rex Mutations! Thoughts Please??

Zergling963

So hey everyone. This is my first time trying to fully combine Rex Mutations together. (I still haven't gotten all the colours I want and have over 50 rex mutations currently! LOL) I just wanted to share it as I really really love how its coming out. Its very much a valentines sort of colour. Going on inspiration from valentines recently! I will update this as I go with images of the combos I get.

Am still trying to add on a dark purple back and a magenta Spine. Currently doing this on singleplayer whilst waiting for my server to be fixed. (I do plan on moving them to my new server when I have it back working as I have player downloads/uploads enabled.) I do have character/dino levels you get after taming increased but have not been pumping anything yet into these dinos whilst breeding them. But yes I just wanted to share as I have fallen in love with my first mutation combo :)

Let me know your thoughts please? Thanks and Enjoy!

EDIT: SO far I have a magenta body and Coral Coloured Belly!

5a884b0f2a080_ARKSurvivalEvolvedScreenshot2018_02.18-02_16_03_26.thumb.jpg.3cc44bfe86620269c35e32b7d2408e5e.jpg

So I got a new mutation whilst doing this (surprisingly the same lime green back came out in 2 seperate eggs. Am still trying to work in the purple back with it to see how it goes :) Since one of the ones with 4 mutations was a male. As you can see I now have 3 ones with all colour mutations on them. However not sure what I think about the lime green with it. Thoughts please?

Think I will still try to get an original 1 mutation only lime green rex back as I don't really want to start out with heaps of mutations already. But yes thoughts?? Will update when I have one with the purple back too. I don't mind the one with the lime green back but just not sure yet if its the one :) It was a random colour mutation edition whilst I was trying to combine colours lol :P Anyway thanks for your thoughts. Look forward to hearing them :)

5a8859907d92c_ARKSurvivalEvolvedScreenshot2018_02.18-03_31_44_72.thumb.jpg.2c12b69169375237ccd6ded622ebc1ef.jpg

Thanks

Got the purple back on but seems the magenta has mutated out from the magenta to brown. So have now had to bring back over the male magenta spine rex to try and get the pink back into the purple back rex. I will admit I do really like the look of this one too.

Will be amazing once I get the Magenta spine back on :)

5a886ae06b26d_ARKSurvivalEvolvedScreenshot2018_02.18-03_52_11_67.thumb.jpg.a24f94fb48b0ad7f63b7e053fd9add19.jpg

Enjoy

1 hour ago, DeningWei said:

This is very beautiful you should be proud of yourself.  Consider joining official? You would have a much larger audience for your work.

Thanks and thanks for the suggestion will see how things go as usually I don't have a lot of time for official servers.  And I really am so proud of these rexes. But thanks a ton really appreciate the comment

Archived