Zoologist with no admin cheat ps4?

Kamodobone

Yes me and my wife got ark 2weeks ago and i been aiming for all of the trophies for the ps4 and im trying to gather info for master zoologist can it be done with out admin cheat commands and if so do i have to have those dinos all tamed at once or just have had them tamed in the past and if i need all at once do they all have to be on same server or can it be unlocked throughout  all my single player pve servers iv looked all over the web and everyone keeps saying to use admin cheat but i dont want to cheat please get bacm to me thx

If wildcard hasn't change it you only need to tame all the island dino's and kill the bosses for the achievement. The achievement itself does track the requires so you don't need them all at once nor does the character or server you are on matters.

8 minutes ago, Hamlion said:

Heyo,
Open your inventory > Go in the Explorer Note tab
Then scroll down on the dossiers under Helena Walker. Youl'll see checkmarks next to the species' dossier to see if it counted or not.
However I think you need to have all the dossiers unlocked first, I'm no sure ? .

The check mark on the dossiers is to see if you ever tamed that creature or not. And I don't believe you need the dossier to see the check.

Archived