First of all..... DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT NAG FOR STARTERS, we will not be doing starters. sometimes you might join on a lucky day where the shop has some free dinos for grabs, or super cheap dinos, but don't nag for starters. if you keep nagging we WILL ban.

Welcome to Arkatar! Please go to https://www.facebook.com/ArkatarTSWS/ for more on our rules and such. Rules and info can be found in the pinned post so i suggest you go and read them before even thinking of joining us fully. we have breeders available on server if you need colors/stats/so on and feel just a little bit too lazy to get them yourself. Ducky (me) is a color breeder, Chibi (admin) is a stat breeder. Garvis is also our other admin; he also breeds, i think he does both i'm not sure.

Arkatar is a boosted server which provides; fast tame, fast breed/hatch/mature, boosted gathers, boosted stats, infinite weight, extra levels, events and much more. The server will have a a shop and things to buy with ingame currency which will be resources, trade, so on so on. we have a fully built communal area at green ob, the blue and black gates are unlocked for people to come in and out safely; there are several brontos with turrets for YOUR protection from wild dinos; so please do not attempt to kill them AND PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING; close the gates behind you -_-. wandering rhinos are also present, do NOT hit them or they will attack you. we have 3 admins, do NOT ask for admin rights; you will be told no. do NOT ask to join admin tribes, the answer will be no. Aberration Rockdrake will only be available to buy via 3k Black Pearls along with another resource of random amount or type; which only the admins get to decide on. the prices vary and will increase depending on numbers in a persons tribe. alliances will now be allowed. survivor/dino downloads will not be allowed. CrossPlay is allowed. play fair with use of the communal area. We don't want to give out so many things from Aberration in large quantities like rockdrakes, certain tames will NOT be allowed to buy (example; things like alpha rap/rex, reapers, bosses). we will breed smaller Aberration creatures if you really want; but their sell currency is usually Black Pearl, so keep this in mind when you want to buy. We're doing this because we don't want the server overloaded with cross map creatures, as it could cause more lag, but also want to get people focussed on doing things and keeping the server active by getting what they need to buy a tame.

more info will be added to the Arkatar facebook page when i have time to do so. yeah, have a good read and the pinned post please to see if you feel that this server is for you. we want to run this as a community so server meetings are going to be happening; a notice will be put up in game when a meeting is about to happen and where so... if you want to hear what the meeting has to say you will need to come to us and join our party chat momentarily but please DO NOT SCREECH, SING OR TALK STUPIDLY LOUD DOWN THE MIC, also... do NOT constantly talk over the admins when they're talking during the meeting. You will have your chance to talk when we ask for your views and opinions on things and we want everyone who enters the meeting to have a turn at their say. If you wanna be loud and annoying you'll be removed from the party. For anyone who misses the meetings I will be making a point of posting on the facebook page about what the meeting was about to keep everyone updated so please join the group or save the page and check regularly for any news and updates. (time between posts will vary, so don't think we're dead if we don't post anything for a while). We'll also feature your bases/tames with snapshots and post them up on the page too if you want others to have a look! We'd love to expand our image gallery a little :P 

to find us, in your ark search menu change the filter to PC sessions and type in [EU]ArkatarTSWS to find us. we are currently a 10 slot server.

ANYONE WITH PVE IN THEIR TRIBE NAME IS TO BE LEFT ALONE. Please make sure you read the rules in the pinned post; don't like it? go somewhere else instead of being a butt, all you'll do is get banned and whatever you've done can be undone with a quick and simple backup from our nitrado save files so being a humongous butt and trying to destroy everything really won't work for you. if you decide to attack an admin base; i have no say against what they want to do to you in return. and guys, please be at LEAST 16 years of age with MANNERS.... no one wants a bad mouthed kid causing issues or being disrespectful to others. if you're younger than 16 and have manners then by all means, feel free to join us; just know we will most likely be a semi age suitable server which means sometimes it might not be child friendly and we want to avoid any good mannered children seeing what the older people could be saying while admins are away and unable to keep a watch on the activity.

EVENTS WILL HAPPEN when we have a steady amount of attention coming in to the server (available player slots may upgrade to more in the future). please refer to the facebook link at the top of this forum post to see more on what events we currently have, what arenas we have, and so on so on. our image gallery has some snapshots of the community area and what building is what. you can earn rewards from events such as tames, items, or even points (will be supplied in resources) to use to buy from the shop after events or to save up for something better.

Arkatar Host and Admins.jpg

Archived