Dear survivors,

My name is Daniel and I would like to show you my project for this year. First of all: excuses for my English - it's not my mother tongue. Lean back and count with about 7 minutes reading time (grab a cigarette or coffee). I hope it won't be a waste of time for some of your people. My target group are people who'd like to play Ark, but getting sick of other people on their server (raiding till 0, bulling, griefing)... introducing: Sanctuary.

To my person: I'm playing ark since end of 2016 ( I think). It was an on off playing relationship with this game... I love the idea, I like survival and taming some dinosaurs is a fkin cool idea etc. But it's not a one man game (online). I started all over again - I met many ppl, but most of them weren't that good like I thought (it could be maybe my fault?). I also tried primitive plus, till I saw how strong a giga can be on primitive+ (That’s imba, Redeemer Unreal Tournament). On this point I knew I had to rage quit there as well. But at the same day came Ragnarok out. A glimmer of hope. As we died all together in primitive+, we became a trustful team. From Day 1 on, we played on Ragna. It was fun to learn hatching wyverns and trapping griffons. And I never saw a rocket following a Quetzal before (awesome experience). All in all - we get bored - as it was too peaceful. So I started jumping on other servers and asked always who wants to get some help. I was helping and switching again. When I was asking how their base is running, I received pretty often this kind of answer: Wiped or Rage quitting (often both). Since 4 days, I'm building up my base again. The old primitive team is online again and we got lots of space to share. This will be your Sanctuary.

To Sanctuary: 50 Turrets à 600 bullets (50x600 bullet farming sux), targeting on humans. This defense is just on the roof of Sanctuary. The hall of Sanctuary could hold about 61 tames - so enough place to save your favorites. Sanctuary is also offering these objects to use: Industrial Forge, Chemistry Brench and of course for our low levels: Industrial Grinder. You'll also find enough tames to get what you need (Beaver -> Wood, Anky -> Iron, Obsidian etc.). Never hatched a dino? No worries, we will share our experince and breeding area with you. Everything that you tame / hatch on our server is yours - we got a lot of slots to park tames in. Fill your stock in your room with anything you want, grab your backpack / tame and travel back again - or stay and help other people - like you received our help (for example).

Now the bad point: The server is more acting like a PvE server. We have an awesome server alliance - for you: No yellow or red names - everything is blue. We have a very big area, but I would say that we are one of the smallest tribes on this SV. These heave basis causing horrible lags. On some point, when somebody is connecting, you have to replay your last 10 seconds - again and again. List ends here.

Who is allowed to join? Sanctuary should be a place with open doors for everybody. But rooms are limited, (as we don't make the dragon hall smaller .... yes probably you are sleeping next to your or our wyverns.). Of course I would like to expand Sanctuary area, but I'm not quite sure if this project will be interesting for anyone.

So that’s it... contact me by E-Mail (below). Send me a description what kind of poopty things happened to you in ark. Be sure you'll get a reply. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon. Share this thread if possible - for those who wants to try it.

PS4, Ragnarok.

... And yes. Of course it's an official server... Unofficial = waste of time... >.>

Application to: sanctuary@justmail.de

Twitter: will follow if necassary. Maybe we fail or we rock :>

Here's a small update. After 5 days, first visitors are breeding their first wyverns. Awesome!

One person already left us with his own tamed griffon from our area. (we made about 200 kib in the last 5 days, we got about 9 Allo's ready I think) - for me: My work is done! Success.

I can offer two more rooms for now. I'll reply to the ppl who received a denied from my side.

Regards

Daniel

sanctuary@justmail.de

Archived