Good Allo Stats?

Akherousia

Hey guys,

So, the Allosaurus is one of my two favorite tames in this game and I've been holding off on breeding them so I could, at first, focus on other things for the tribe, and currently so I could pick up more wild high level Allos to get higher stats. The Allosaurs I have are pretty solid, but I feel like they're a little lacking in everything but weight. What would you guys recommend I aim for as a baseline breeding pair before I start breeding for stat mutations?

Currently, I have:
Health: 4662
Stamina: 1025
Weight: 668
Damage: 325

Do my eyes deceive me, or are these rather average?
I know the weight is high, and the health isn't awful, but I feel like it and everything else can be higher. Should I be aiming for better, and if so, whereabouts do you guys think I should try to get to before breeding? Or am I ready to get started?

From my limited experience with Allo's (I have been looking into stats more recently) but that seems very average - it might be worth putting the stats into Dodorex or SA Companion.

I have found in our set of 12 Allos that the best stats across them all are:

HP 7925

Stam - 1425

Weigh 674

Melee 343

I know that the HP was high and the weight was ok, but I think my others were fairly average. I hope that helps.

16 minutes ago, Olivar said:

What do you intend to use them for? Cause an Allosaurus is pretty much a starter dino

Flexibility. General transport, meat runs, murdering things, Alpha hunting, etc. Still, being one of my favorite dinosaurs, I want them to be as good as I can get them from wild caught Allos before I start breeding for mutations.

15 minutes ago, Anarki said:

From my limited experience with Allo's (I have been looking into stats more recently) but that seems very average - it might be worth putting the stats into Dodorex or SA Companion.

I have found in our set of 12 Allos that the best stats across them all are:

HP 7925

Stam - 1425

Weigh 674

Melee 343

I know that the HP was high and the weight was ok, but I think my others were fairly average. I hope that helps.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I'm not sure if the Stam is a little high or if I've just had bad stam roles for every Allo I've had prior to this, but I did feel the Melee and health were a bit on the lower end. 4k is higher than what I've seen on this server so far, but I feel like an Allo should be coming out at around 5-8k, right?

These stats are before, not after imprinting, right? Wild caught Allos?

2 minutes ago, Anarki said:

Yes, I am referring to base rates - not imprinted. 

8k is a decent hp stat for an Allo, and melee from possibly 350. I know a food of 14000 is decent too.

I have bred a few Allos but havent really bred anything over 230 so far so until I get some luck I cant say for sure what other stats are decent.

Thanks man. That's what I thought. I just wanted to be sure. I'm going to hold off and try to pick up more, then. 

Archived