2 Questions, Claiming Dinos and Emote Unlocks

Nim

1) Is claiming dinos with expired timers still possible in official PvE? A week ago I was unable to claim the dinos in an abandoned base and they despawned shortly after. A month ago I claimed an argy left in our backyard, whose owner lay offline underneath it and never logged back in. So I'm really not sure.

2) I unlocked the Heart emote during last year's Valentine's Day event and used it on my character in legacy Scorched (which was not legacy at that time.) A few months ago my laptop broke and I am using a different computer (which until recently meant having to re-achieve the game's achievements in order to unlock your spawn-in cosmetics). I am still unable to use the Heart emote on any other character either on legacy or non-legacy servers. Do emotes unlocked using event items (5 boxes of chocolate in the cooking pot) not work the same way as achievement cosmetics? Or is it because I'm using a different computer and haven't re-earned that emote? Or something else??

I wish the emote would unlock, I worked my butt off to get it and now we aren't even going to play legacy anymore... Due to the devs' buggy patch that rolled back and deleted my bf's entire base and all dinos. :) Thanks, Wildcard!

Archived