Just wondering about starting a new single player game on prim plus

Natcrombie

Hi I’ve played through the island and accended to gamma and bata level so now I’ve just started ragnarok which I’m really enjoying the map but I have only just realised I can change my game mode to play on primitive plus, which I’m exited to try out! The only thing is I don’t want it to override my current save on ragnarok as I’ve just hatched two pretty high level wyverns(which as you can imagine took a lot of hard grinding). So I was wondering if anyone could give me a little advice, can I start a new game on prim plus on the ragnarok map or will that override my current save? I’m an Xbox one player btw(don’t know if that makes a difference) 

I'm pretty sure it overrides the other save, and I believe I read somewhere here on the forums that on xbox you can't keep different saves - sorry :(

On the other hand, I think you can keep playing your current save AND convert to primitive plus. But I don't know how that might mess up your base and current structures. Somebody else might have an answer on that.

1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

I'm pretty sure it overrides the other save, and I believe I read somewhere here on the forums that on xbox you can't keep different saves - sorry :(

On the other hand, I think you can keep playing your current save AND convert to primitive plus. But I don't know how that might mess up your base and current structures. Somebody else might have an answer on that.

Ahhh that’s not very good somebody else said on another forum that you could I was just going to try it out! I’m debating it now though, I really don’t want to loose all my progress it took me days to get them wyverns sorted! Thank you for the reply though I appreciate the advice.

Guys/Gals

I have 8 save files on my PS4

I have Characters for The Island, Scorched Earth, The Center, and Ragnarok  

I have a character for both Regular Ark and P+  on each map

When i decide to play single player ... I normally pick the option  Non Dedicated host, set a password, then put a tick in the box thats says keep private

i have a time or two simply clicked on "singleplayer" and i still load the same save file and it still saves it to the same file

My progress for each character, map, mode stays independent as a stand alone save file

Archived