Whats your best Rex breed at?

MewMasterBro

5 hours ago, anubis3691 said:
On 2/14/2018 at 7:50 PM, MewMasterBro said:

After a long time of breeding, i just got to the point my babies are born with 16,060 hp and 637 melee and 2.8k stam, wonder if anyone has reached better breeds of rex on official servers.

Those some nice Rex's! I'm curious the level tho as that has got to be getting close to level cap?

there level 314-348 when born, they imprint over 19.2k hp and 763 melee. Just raised 30 the other day fully imprinted.

On 2/15/2018 at 1:50 AM, MewMasterBro said:

After a long time of breeding, i just got to the point my babies are born with 16,060 hp and 637 melee and 2.8k stam, wonder if anyone has reached better breeds of rex on official servers.

i know people that have double of that stats. i seen them with mine eyes. but your rexes are great, better than ours for instance, but not much

• 7 months later...

I guess this is where it gets confusing. What is Legacy and what is 'new'. I gave up on my old legacy years ago and my Official Center60 was classed as a 'new' server on the new cluster. Is that now Legacy?

Also, most eggs out there are bred, mutated, bred, mutated and we all probably run a similar set of eggs.

Most of our server runs Rex eggs with something like 23k hp 702% melee hatching at 348 - I can guarantee they all probably came from the same place or breeder somewhere along its lines.

Archived