how to defeat island bosses?

KnightRider89

For the Broodmother, tame 20 Megatheriums, slap a primitive saddle on it, and win Gamma difficulty. Swap one Megatherium for a healing pig to win at Alpha.

For the monkey, a Yuty, a Daedon, and 18 Rexes with decent saddle and stats (15k HP, 400%+ damage will down Beta decently) will do the trick.

Dragon requires extensive breeding, especially Alpha, and great saddles.

Tek Cave requires a full group of ppl to manage your dinos and prevent them from jumping in the lava during the first portion, and microing the robos second portion.

8 hours ago, Frogspoison said:

For the Broodmother, tame 20 Megatheriums, slap a primitive saddle on it, and win Gamma difficulty. Swap one Megatherium for a healing pig to win at Alpha.

For the monkey, a Yuty, a Daedon, and 18 Rexes with decent saddle and stats (15k HP, 400%+ damage will down Beta decently) will do the trick.

Dragon requires extensive breeding, especially Alpha, and great saddles.

Tek Cave requires a full group of ppl to manage your dinos and prevent them from jumping in the lava during the first portion, and microing the robos second portion.

you think for brood instead of 20 have one yuti and 19 mega

Taking a Yuti along is never a bad decision.
The damage and health boost they give to your dinosaurs makes it worth it.
Make sure you're riding it though, cause their AI doesn't use the roar when left alone.....

And be prepared to instantly pull aggro on the boss when using the roar.
Often helps to roar before entering the arena, and refresh during the fight.
better chances at having your dino's establish enough aggro to not pull the boss to you with the roar.

10 minutes ago, Olivar said:

Taking a Yuti along is never a bad decision.
The damage and health boost they give to your dinosaurs makes it worth it.
Make sure you're riding it though, cause their AI doesn't use the roar when left alone.....

And be prepared to instantly pull aggro on the boss when using the roar.
Often helps to roar before entering the arena, and refresh during the fight.
better chances at having your dino's establish enough aggro to not pull the boss to you with the roar.

What lv+stats should it be

38 minutes ago, KnightRider89 said:

What lv+stats should it be

Honestly, even a fresh tame is sufficient.
Because you're not bringing it along to engage in combat.

All you will do is sit on it and whistle your dino's to run in for attack or attack specific targets while you stay behind them and roar every time the buff expires.
It's slightly different when dealing with the Dragon, but for the Broodmother and Monkey fight you should never be in any danger or directly getting targeted by the bosses, since there should be dinosaurs between you and the boss.

2 hours ago, Olivar said:

Honestly, even a fresh tame is sufficient.
Because you're not bringing it along to engage in combat.

All you will do is sit on it and whistle your dino's to run in for attack or attack specific targets while you stay behind them and roar every time the buff expires.
It's slightly different when dealing with the Dragon, but for the Broodmother and Monkey fight you should never be in any danger or directly getting targeted by the bosses, since there should be dinosaurs between you and the boss.

and the megas

Ok u guys r throwing extreme official server style info at a singleplayer person.  Outside of official servers the bosses hav roughly 1/10 their health.  A group of 6 rexes, not even bred, that were perfect tamed at lvl 100+ as in they were 100 or greater in the wild, and well trained can easily kill the alphas of king kong and broodmother.  The dragons beta goes dwn easily too.  The gamma tek cave was easy and i walked my rexes thru it in kong go line style 99% of it.  Only 2 corners required me to personally maneuver each rex.  The overseer was also a joke on gamma with this same team.  My rexes hav 50k hp and 7k% dmg.  Any1 playing singleplayer also has 2 b aware the the games defaults r rly badly off.  The default difficulty is .2 which causes lvl 30 to b max wild spawns on the island, obviously thats wrong, and ur tamed dinos hp and dmg sliders for affinity and lvl up r rly off to lik .14 wen its supposed to b 1.0  u all need 2 b aware that the overseers version of bosses dnt hav the same weaknesses as the real versions, as in the overseers broodmother does not receive bonus dmg from megatheriums.

4 hours ago, Onimusha759 said:

Ok u guys r throwing extreme official server style info at a singleplayer person.  Outside of official servers the bosses hav roughly 1/10 their health.  A group of 6 rexes, not even bred, that were perfect tamed at lvl 100+ as in they were 100 or greater in the wild, and well trained can easily kill the alphas of king kong and broodmother.  The dragons beta goes dwn easily too.  The gamma tek cave was easy and i walked my rexes thru it in kong go line style 99% of it.  Only 2 corners required me to personally maneuver each rex.  The overseer was also a joke on gamma with this same team.  My rexes hav 50k hp and 7k% dmg.  Any1 playing singleplayer also has 2 b aware the the games defaults r rly badly off.  The default difficulty is .2 which causes lvl 30 to b max wild spawns on the island, obviously thats wrong, and ur tamed dinos hp and dmg sliders for affinity and lvl up r rly off to lik .14 wen its supposed to b 1.0  u all need 2 b aware that the overseers version of bosses dnt hav the same weaknesses as the real versions, as in the overseers broodmother does not receive bonus dmg from megatheriums.

Thank you

amd yes I put up slider really high

and went on a taming spree

got about 10 lv 300 rexes

and 1 high lv 320 yuti

so I should be sorted after some Rex breeding

Then ur very setup to rip the bosses apart, i hav my sliders where they r supposed to b and its rly easy once u put the time training them.  The 2 corners u hav to b wary about in the tek cav is the tight left turn bout halfway thru, ull know it from the bridge like upward spike overtop of a lava pit.  After u take the corner it goes dwn and curves around the pit.  The 2nd corner u hav to watch 4 is the hard u turn right b4 the giga mini boss.  Ull know it by the forcefield bubble ull see at the end of the curve.  So with ur lvl of tames as long as u train em some u should b good to kill all the alphas and prolly even the alpha overseer.  And youre welcome.  Give me positive reputation if u will pls.

Archived