Failed to install map mod. Please help me!

Satyn

Alright, so after the last big patch rolled out, I got the common error of Ark continuous restart bug for my unofficial servers only. I completely steam-wiped my pc to fix it only to get this error instead. I have been trying for the last 2 weeks to get my unofficial log in to my cluster ONLY to work and it will not work for anything.  What I have tried:
I use host havoc. 
I am the ONLY person to have this error. Everyone else can use it just fine. All mods are up to date. 

I unsubscribed all mods.  Deleted all mod folders and associated files. Re-subscribed and Re-downloaded. 
X I validated files. 
X I validated files after mod unsubscribe and re-download. 
X I deleted Ark and all ark related content. Re-downloaded.
X I deleted steam and all Steam related content. 
X I unsubscribed all mods. Deleted steam. Re-installed steam. Re-installed Ark. Validated. Re-subbed Mods. Validated. 
X I deleted my character save from the servers. 

X I deleted and re-installed TheVolcano map mod and restarted servers. 
X I deleted all mods. 
X I reinstalled all mods. 

I am at a loss. All I want to do is admin my servers and play some ark. I cant. Anyone have ANY suggestions?

1A72C0ADC76E378EE9EE9EC538C0F7A4683F649E

This is just a shot in the dark, but if you dind't tried this yet, do the following:

- On your Server look into the GameUserSettings.ini and check the "ActiveMods" line
- For each mod number call this in your browser: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=<ModID>
- Remove every mod, which can't be found by steams website anymore
- Restart your server

Also, I'm not sure what you meant by "[...]All mods are up to date[...]". Do you mean your client and server or only your client? If it's the second one. Please check if the mods on your server are uptodate.

• 8 months later...

Archived