Show off your Pink/Red/White VDay Dinos!

GP

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
24 minutes ago, MaiynLaeth said:

How long will the wild vday dinos spawn in or stay in? I know the event is technically over, but my server still has new ones spawning in and they are sticking around.

When you say, your server, do you mean private server or official server? If it is private, is it on version 278.4?

If whatever server you are on is 278.4 then no more new vday dinos will spawn, you'll only have the existing ones until they are tamed or killed, or of course if a wild dino wipe is initiated.

14 hours ago, GP said:

When you say, your server, do you mean private server or official server? If it is private, is it on version 278.4?

If whatever server you are on is 278.4 then no more new vday dinos will spawn, you'll only have the existing ones until they are tamed or killed, or of course if a wild dino wipe is initiated.

I'm on an unofficial dedicated rented server. I assume it's not 278.4 because they are most definitely still spawning. How do I check to see if it's 278.4? 

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, MaiynLaeth said:

I'm on an unofficial dedicated rented server. I assume it's not 278.4 because they are most definitely still spawning. How do I check to see if it's 278.4? 

Go to the pause menu where you have resume, options, exit game etc. It should show you underneath that what version your server is on.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, Hosscat said:

Wait, so the colors do show up on unofficial dedicated running the script then? 

If by script you mean -vday then no, the -vday command has absolutely nothing to do with the VDay content, only the increased rates. Unofficial dedicated on PC would have got the coloured dinos because that was part of patch v278.3 as stated in the patch notes.

Archived