Show off your Pink/Red/White VDay Dinos!

GP

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying to find a good Allo with a white body for a breeding project, but no luck. Found a natural, non VDay one, but it died to some Troodons when I was gearing up because it was just a 10 and I didn't think to use a taming pen. I'm going to be focusing on finding one of those until I succeed, but during that I'll also be looking out for Kapros, Kentros, Rexes, and I guess whatever else catches my eye. Seen some cool stuff, but nothing really worth picking up yet.

Good question here... anyone finding any good level VDay creatures?
I'm not complaining since I'm just breeding for colors and already have the stats I want to place the colors onto, but so far every time I've seen a VDay colored creature I liked, it was either a 10 or a 15. Including the Allo and Kentro I've tamed today. 

I am quite happy with them, though. The Allo is all white with a pink belly, and the Kentro is all white with red plates. I'll breed the Kentro into my line for those exact colors (but won't complain if I get different plate colors from the parents) but I'm going to look for an Allo with a white belly to aim for an all white Allosaur.

I really don't understand why they went with magenta instead of actual pink.

some of them have actual pink! our mosa has both pink and magenta (belly marks, hard to see unless underwater in the day time haha) i also saw a bubblegum pink frog!

also they most likely chose super vibrant colours for the visibility aspect.

32 minutes ago, Akherousia said:

Good question here... anyone finding any good level VDay creatures?
I'm not complaining since I'm just breeding for colors and already have the stats I want to place the colors onto, but so far every time I've seen a VDay colored creature I liked, it was either a 10 or a 15. Including the Allo and Kentro I've tamed today. 

I am quite happy with them, though. The Allo is all white with a pink belly, and the Kentro is all white with red plates. I'll breed the Kentro into my line for those exact colors (but won't complain if I get different plate colors from the parents) but I'm going to look for an Allo with a white belly to aim for an all white Allosaur.

I havent seen many high level ones mostly low levels. My rex was level 40 but wasnt going to pass that colour combo up. Unfortunately it a game of chance. I dont remeber seeing a figure for the chance of a valentine  creature spawning but it was something like 5% for xmas ones. Creatures of a lower level spawn more frequently and so have a higher chance of being special coloured. As high level creatures spawn very rarely the chances of one high level valentine coloured must be very rare. Inmagine finding a 150 valentine giga :D

Archived