ragnarok Boosted Friendly PVP/PVE Ragnarok Server - Unofficial PC Server PS4

Looking for people to join our unofficial PC (PS4) PVP/PVE, boosted Rag server. Also recruiting people to join our tribe. You can go independent or alliance with us. Willing to help out along the way. Friendly admin and If anyone interested to join let me know. It has a bit of everything. White Flags apply in this server as well. For anyone that requires starting kit let me know and it consist of.

- 2 Dinos (One Flyer and One Ground) For more information message me.
- Ghillie Armor
- Crossbow
- Basic 100 Arrows
- Sword
- Spyglass
- GPS
- Metal Pick 
- Metal Hatchet
- Sickle
- Metal Pike

P.S. I also have closed group where anyone can just chill and discuss about anything.

5a8eec50423c6_ARK2.thumb.jpg.5ca020325d47f3829fceeae4d14bde5a.jpg

4 hours ago, Raptor3D said:

As long as your lad can follow the rules, we should have no problem. Ill start him up with basic stuff and he can go from there. 

Cool what's your psn or do you want me to pm you his

He also has some special skins he's willing to pass on and I'll help do it as requires a lot of suicides to get a load to share ^^

Also do you use a voice chat of any kind 

13 hours ago, Althire said:

Cool what's your psn or do you want me to pm you his

He also has some special skins he's willing to pass on and I'll help do it as requires a lot of suicides to get a load to share ^^

Also do you use a voice chat of any kind 

At this moment I barely use voice chat during week due to my little kid. On weekends I use more often. My PSN is CTDK_MAFIA

Looking for people to join our friendly unofficial PC (PS4) PVP/PVE, boosted Rag server. You can go independent or alliance with us. Willing to help out along the way. Me and my wife running the server and its well maintained. If anyone interested to join let me know. It has a bit of everything. White Flags apply in this server as well. For anyone that requires starting kit let me know and it consist of.

- Metal Armor
- Bow with 100 Arrows
- Sword
- Spyglass
- GPS
- Metal Pick
- Metal Hatchet
- Sickle
- Pike

P.S. I also have closed group where anyone can just chill and discuss about anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would love to join the server.  I have been looking for a pvp server that has set rules like these.  Where is the server based out of?  I am in the US.  I also have a brother that would join, so I will provide both our PSN names.

me - Selfishways (don’t let the tag fool ya, name came from an ex hating my gaming habits lol)

brother - kizmazz

How does raiding work on this server (never was a big raider to be honest)?   You said you can’t destroy player structures but don’t you have to, to some degree to get in a base and raid?  Is there any kind of white flag rule (meaning anyone with a flag up cannot be raided at the time or raid themselves)?  I wasn’t sure if yours did or what the pros and cons of that is.   I was on a server in the past that for a very short time had that rule.  

edit: nevermind i just read you had the white flag rule, didn’t read it all close enough.....but once the tribe plants the white flag, is there a grace period that the rule stays in affect after the flag is removed (not sure that would be possible to monitor anyway).  I guess i am asking cause what prevents a tribe from white flagging then taking it down just when convinient......or is that the point in it?   Also is thre any rules to killing passives dinos?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2018 at 7:14 AM, Raptor3D said:

In the process to run a PVE/PVP server on Unofficial PC (PS4) and I am looking for mature chilled people that tired of the B/S and just want to play the game. Server is boosted and password protected. For more information pm me.

On 2/14/2018 at 6:45 AM, Raptor3D said:

Looking for people to join our unofficial PC (PS4) PVP/PVE, boosted Rag server. Also recruiting people to join our tribe. You can go independent or alliance with us. Willing to help out along the way. Friendly admin and If anyone interested to join let me know. It has a bit of everything. White Flags apply in this server as well. For anyone that requires starting kit let me know and it consist of.

- 2 Dinos (One Flyer and One Ground) For more information message me.
- Ghillie Armor
- Crossbow
- Basic 100 Arrows
- Sword
- Spyglass
- GPS
- Metal Pick 
- Metal Hatchet
- Sickle
- Metal Pike

5a8eec50423c6_ARK2.thumb.jpg.5ca020325d47f3829fceeae4d14bde5a.jpg

can i join

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived