pvp Welcome to the End of Dayz PVP ORP Server Cluster on Xbox

tadragrac

Welcome to the End of Dayz, 5 server cluster.  We are a slightly boosted set of servers we hope you will enjoy.

The server cluster was started on the day Nitrado and Wildcard opened up rentable servers on the Xbox.  It is hosted by the End of Dayz; which started life as a Call of Duty clan but expanded to all things online, Xbox gaming.  The servers are rented for the long term and will be updated as needed for user base.  We have five servers, one on each map.  Our most popular map is Ragnarok.  But, there are still plenty of prime maps to play on and enjoy.

I limit tribe size to 6 players.  It will allow small tribes and single players to build and survive.  The base server setup is 4x XP, taming, mating, and maturing.  Water consumption and food consumption is cut in half.  Survivors have a 3x boost to weight and stamina levels; as well as a 2x boost to speed and fortitude.  Tames have a 3x boost to weight and stamina levels.  

I have frequent 8x Weekends; which I am turning on today in honor of Valentines Day.  It will run through Sunday night.  The 4x settings are changed to 8x.  It is a great time to setup and build.

Come build on any of our five servers and freely teleport between worlds.  Experience the ARK Survivor experience with setting which will slightly speed up development. 

To find the servers, go to the UNOFFICIAL PC SESSIONS session filter, then use a filter on the top of dayz; you will find our 5 servers listed.  I am always available to message in Xbox or if you see me online, feel free to send a party or friend request.  Let me know that you will be on our servers and I will add you as a friend and send an invite to our ARK club.  See you online soon.

• 2 weeks later...

We have initiated an 8X Weekend to help new tribes get established.  We welcome all new tribes/players.

If you love playing Ark, but can’t find a server that will allow you to grow and prosper; then give us a look.  We feature all five, current maps, we are established, and I plan on maintaining the servers for the long term.  You can freely transfer your character to any of the maps allowing you to explore all Ark has to offer.

We are full time PVP.  We tried ORP, but that removed a part of the game that I loved while playing on official.  It led to tribes being complacent as they knew nothing would happen when they take a few days off.  The threat of being attacked adds a thrill to the game that I love.

Give us a look this weekend and feel free to contact me on Xbox Live anytime.  I hope to see you online.

Here are our settings:  4X XP, Taming, Egg Hatching, Maturation. 3X Harvest with 2.25 Survivor collection rate.  Double spoilage timers ( doubles the time before meat/berries spoil), 1/2 Water and food consumption for the survivor.  We offer 3x weight and stamina upgrades to survivors (when you use an upgrade point for those stats), and 2x fortitude and speed upgrades.  2x weight and stamina upgrades to tames.

Tribes are limited to six members; which allows small tribes and single players to be competitive.  Alliances permitted.

Come join us, let's see what you can build.  Never a fee for playing or joining our servers.

• 2 weeks later...

Another tribe had a successful boss fight this weekend.  They beat the bosses on Beta level, way to go!

Last day of the weekend 8X, come build a new base if you are interested in building, playing, having fun without the pressures and time commitment of official.  Our normal rates of 4X EXP, taming, egg hatching, and maturing allow you to play the game as intended, but you don't have to devote all your free time to be successful.  And, with Offline Raid Protection enabled, don't worry about your base being wiped while you are offline.  PVP is okay with no rules; but most are allowed to build in piece as long as you don't build next to an established base.

Pick you map and freely transfer between all, five maps through the obelisk network.  We had Ragnarok - our most populated server; The Island, The Center, Scorched Earth, and Aberration all to chose from.  You can transfer tames to any of the maps with the exception of Aberration.  You can transfer tames from Aberration to any of the other maps, but you cannot transfer tames to Aberration.

Come freely join our servers, never a fee.  Any server that has it's capacity challenged will be increased.  See  you online!

If you are coming to try the server, don't build next to or in proximity of an established base.  This is PVP.  There are no rules of engagement, but most will allow people to build in piece as long as you don't threaten other tribes with your placement.

My tribe controls the Highlands area on Ragnarok.  One reason, I want to keep the Scar open for all to enjoy.  I have a nice trap built near the scar that all are free to use.  I do have a small building near the trap with some turrets on it.  I keep them turned off and only use them if I want to kite some wyvern there to open up the scar for egg searches.  So, it is best if you want to use the trap send out  message to ensure the turrets are not on.  I have only used them once but be safe and aware.

Yesterday I just tamed a new, Easter colored 150 Allosaurus.  While walking it near the trap, in the dark, I stumbled upon a sleeping bag and some storage boxes.  Not a good place to plan a build so I destroyed them.  Please build away from that area.  Sleeping bags are okay while using the trap, but please pick them up when you leave.

All five servers are PVP.  I have no rules of engagement, I would rather allow politics to be a big part of the game.  If you come to the server just to grieve and kill tames, most likely you will be targeted by all.  Having played on official PVP for a long time, I enjoyed the politics needed to remain viable on our server.  Alliances are allowed and encouraged.

I hope to see you online soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I have re-purposed two servers.   One is Ragnarok and one is The Island. 

There will be no admin tribes or admin commands used on the server unless absolutely necessary for the maintenance of the server.  The servers are cross arked with each other so you can freely transfer between them.  The Offline Raid Protection is set to kick off 15 minutes after you log off.

I built the servers for two reasons.  I wanted a place for all to build, tame, enjoy the game with PVP kept to a minimum.  I don't like PVE settings but these two servers are not intended for PVP.   I also enjoy just playing the game in its fundamental form.  Tribes will be kept to 6 people. 

• 1 month later...

I now have four servers linked.  All the servers are set to PVP ORP, and so far they are mostly friendly.  Come build on Ragnarok, The Island, The Center, or Scorched Earth and have a great time.  There are no admin build bases; all bases have been built just by playing the game.  There will also be no admin commands that would benefit any tribe.  Just straight playing and survival.  The servers are set similar to official except 4X XP, Taming, Incubation, and Maturing.  There are also a couple of other enhancements to make the game more enjoyable.

I have the servers because I enjoy playing the game.  Tribes have come and gone, and the first of these servers went online the day the first became available.  I won't admin wipe any of the bases nor the servers.  There are many such servers online, but you don't have to worry about your hard work going away.  This is my hobby and the servers will be maintained and slots added if necessary.  The success of the servers is not dependent on how many or if anyone decides to join.  I understand how many private servers there are.  But if you are looking for a maturely run server you can depend on being maintained; you are welcome to join my server cluster.

If you have tried the game and were frustrated or are new to the game, and an adult; I would be more than happy to help you get started.  I have played the game since the early days of availability on Xbox, and have played more than a year on official PVP servers; and know the game well.  I have a character I can insert into your tribe to help you get started or just ally with you.  I will assist as much or as little as you would like; so you can experience the game and determine if it is for you.  You don't have to play alone.

I am running 8x through Memorial Day, so it is a great time to start.  I won't have many 8x events; so give a try.

Now all 5 servers in the cluster follow the same format, 4X, PVP ORP, and NO ADMIN abuse with any commands listed in the chat window.  No admin commands have been or will be utilized in game for playing the game.  

All five maps are cross clustered, The Island, The Center, Ragnarok, Scorched Earth, and Aberration.  Freely transfer between servers and build where ever you want except don't block obelisks or caves with tributes.  No other rules.

The offline raid protection kicks in 15 minutes after the last member of the tribe logs off.  At that point, all your buildings and tames are protected from other players but wild Dino's can still damage.

The servers have been continuously online and will continue to be online.  Bring your family, friends.  Build, tame, have fun!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With the inception of official small tribe servers, which I have been playing, I have alligned my five clustered servers to mirror their settings as close as possible.  All servers are now 3X.

There are so many highly boosted unofficial pc servers, traffic has become slow and all servers are open to build upon.  If you have tried official small tribe servers and have not been able to get established, take a look at my servers.  You will advance and build just as on official.  The servers have been up since being offered by Nitrado and Xbox.  They will also not be going away anytime soon.  I maintain them for me and my friends enjoyment; and all are welcome to join.

I will be available to assist with issue; I wont have you waiting for months to restore a character or deal with server/ progamming errors that cause you loss.  I hope to see you online soon.

Archived