Valentine event on single player

Thegeekgroundhog

Only breeding rates are changed on SP after using -vday command. Colored dinos are only on servers. 

I haven't tried on Xbox yet, but does typing -vday in the command line change anything? 

Another sadly mediocre/non existent event for SP console. I suppose if they keep lowering the bar, then they can eventually just stop. Or maybe then they have somewhere to go with them. 

So there are at least 2-3 of this exact thread and the popular consensus is that this isn't available for console neither is any special event. I haven't tested to confirm if -vday does anything for console. But if custom colors is desired single players will have to use the command SetTargetDinoColor 1 4 <-(just an example changing the first number changes the region and the second number changes the colorID).

I think it's single player of Xbox did indeed get the colored Dino's. Sorta.... I started playing on Ragnarok after restarting (deleted saved data) and flew across the map.... I got a lot of pink, red, and white Dino's spawning..... But they looked like the regular versions of those colors...... But way more common then you would normally ever find any of those Dino's in those colors. Perhaps I just got a lot of the color scheme by coincidence though? I never saw any magenta creatures.... Except one 150 magenta and black Tapejara on the island map. I lost sight of it though, and may have accidently whipped it with the destroy all Dino's console commands [emoji852]️

Archived