Cat or Dog

AjaxFrancis

• 3 weeks later...
On March 16, 2018 at 8:05 PM, Aralornx said:

Cats are better, dogs stink and drool

Then your house smells like a litter box and your like "oh god it stinks".  Not to mention anything that decides to be a D head for no reason deserves the same fate as the bear that walks up to you and goes "oh your close to me, ATTACK".  My quetzal isnt hungry anymore LOL  that said i have gotten close to a few cats in the past and they are decent pets, when they arnt being D heads xD

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, Onimusha759 said:

Then your house smells like a litter box and your like "oh god it stinks".  Not to mention anything that decides to be a D head for no reason deserves the same fate as the bear that walks up to you and goes "oh your close to me, ATTACK".  My quetzal isnt hungry anymore LOL  that said i have gotten close to a few cats in the past and they are decent pets, when they arnt being D heads xD

AHAHaH... I have been in houses and never known they had cats until i saw one. How often are your friends changing that litter box... They may want to up the frequency... That being said  Im more of a dog person but have thought about getting a cat from time to time... 

6 minutes ago, Captnmorgan said:

AHAHaH... I have been in houses and never known they had cats until i saw one. How often are your friends changing that litter box... They may want to up the frequency... That being said  Im more of a dog person but have thought about getting a cat from time to time... 

No idea but it may have to do with the spraying too Lol.  Btw im a weenie guy.  My lil girl is on par with these otters hands down.  Imagine it otter give pearl animation vs the weenie beg.  Greatest cute fight ever xD

• 3 weeks later...

Archived