What are YOU doing for the Valentine's event?

Vreya

How are you preparing for the Valentine's Event, if you're going to be able to play during it? What are you hatching? Just curious to see what other players have going on.

My tribe (2 active players) are hatching about 20-25 boss Rex eggs, 20+ Argy eggs, 30+ Ptera eggs and 2 Quetzal eggs. We'll see how many turn out to be keepers. Last Rex we hatched was a 289 Cyan male that we are going to re-breed to all of our females today. Hoping we get a few really nice hatches that we want to keep, looking for some new mutations and of course, all the chocolate cake we can get. Will also be taming some pink dinos if we can find some high level ones. Really hoping for a pink 145+ Rex.

Me, I'm going to work and spending it with my wife since..you know they decide to start it at like 1am (uk time) mid week. When really it should be like 5-7 days covering a weekend also.

Oh and my server is getting maintenance today also so would miss out on a couple hours too. Brilliant.

Stellar event planning as usual.

Server's capped :/

So, probably not much.    Maybe we'll sacrifice some dinos to breed others in the wee hours of the morning (so other people can't "Steal" the cap space), but otherwise there's not much we can do.   Have to imagine that the server cap issue is why they're doing this midweek and for such a short time only, hoping the kibble fix introduces some solutions (for the short term at least).

2 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

What the -vday command ? If its community crunch that I am reading it specifies servers not nessesarily sp and to my knowledge consoles havent had an update to make this possible ? 

It says "non offical servers" so obviously it means everything but official because you cant type commands in official in the first place. No one has the update yet because its not updated for another 4 hours+ (6PM EST). When it is live then you are able to do the command. 
Its not rocket science. 

20 minutes ago, JimMorrisonFoo said:

It says "non offical servers" so obviously it means everything but official because you cant type commands in official in the first place. No one has the update yet because its not updated for another 4 hours+ (6PM EST). When it is live then you are able to do the command. 
Its not rocket science. 

Not nessesarily. Specifies "All servers" in the quote I see. Maybe I should rephrase what I said earlier. Unless they release a major version update (I am unaware of one in the pipeline) I do not see this occuring for SP. I would be expecting a server side update for officials and most likely for unofficial too, to active the event. It was this way with the Christmas event also I beleive. If I am wrong however I look forward to hunting down some coloured rexs and thylos.

All servers (including Officials) using the following commandline parameter: -vday can get some extra mate-boosted bonuses:

Been taming anything interesting I find, particularly looking out for Thylas (got one magenta/red combo one so far already). Not interested in the breeding side of it at this point as we run our servers at higher breeding rates than the events giving anyway, so taking advantage of the opportunity for some mutation free colours to add into my breeding lines once the events over.

Last nights taming total:

3 x various event coloured Argies

1 x red/white/magenta Allo

1 x magenta Phiomia

1 x white with red face Pteranadon

2 x Anky (one white with pink spikes, one mixed event colours)

1 x magenta with red horns Megaloceros

1 x red/magenta Doedic

1 x magenta body/white head Dodo

1 x magenta/red Thyla

Archived