Valentine event on Nitrado?

Zadira

I didn't have to do anything to enable the Christmas event on our two servers on Nitrado so I am wondering if the Valentine event will be the same? I am seeing this posted but not sure where to place this. "To activate the Valentine event on your #Ark server you need to put -vday in the command line parameter" 

• Volunteer Moderator

-vday needs to go in to the bat file that starts up your server and needs to be added to the end of it. Some hosts don't give you access to the commandline feature directly. They may need to provide access to it themselves which I believe they have done with previous events. I would suggest maybe asking Nitrado support directly for this event.

Thanks GP. I have written on the forums over on Nitrado but they do not respond very quickly over there at all.  As far as communication, you guys have them beat all to pieces. :D 

I am really hoping that the event will be automatic since the Christmas event was. We are still finding dinos with Christmas hats on our Aberration server even though the event has been over for awhile.  Our Aberration server only has a few people on it so any Christmas dinos that spawned in during the event will stay there until I do a dino wipe or they are tamed, I guess.  LOL

I did not tell the server to have the Christmas event but we had it. 

Happy Valentine's Day GP!! :Jerblove:

On 2/13/2018 at 10:11 AM, GP said:

-vday needs to go in to the bat file that starts up your server and needs to be added to the end of it. Some hosts don't give you access to the commandline feature directly. They may need to provide access to it themselves which I believe they have done with previous events. I would suggest maybe asking Nitrado support directly for this event.

and some versions of the game don't get a command line at all so we all get to miss out. *cough windows 10 cough*

Archived