Are toilets worth creating?

20GT

6 minutes ago, 20GT said:

Just wondering if toilets are worth creating? 

Suppose it depends on what you value :) They are to me, but I like to build a little more "homey" builds so a toilet fits right in. I rarely use it, but I figure, whenever I do, that fertilizer is a bonus... Don't remember it being prohibitively expensive either. So if you have the space and mats, I say go for it!

1 hour ago, Zahlea said:

Suppose it depends on what you value :) They are to me, but I like to build a little more "homey" builds so a toilet fits right in. I rarely use it, but I figure, whenever I do, that fertilizer is a bonus... Don't remember it being prohibitively expensive either. So if you have the space and mats, I say go for it!

Oh, it makes fertilizer?

1 hour ago, Phyrist said:

You sit on toilet with a Grey foodbar icon, hit Poop key, and instantly puts poop into toilet, dismount toilet and Flush, puts full fertilizer into player inventory, 1 human poop =1 full fertilizer

I suppose you also have to time it right or your either not ready to poop or its too late :$

Absolutely! The toilet gives a 30% boost to all incoming xp for 2 minutes. If you spam food and stims and run around like a maniac you can poop every time the timer is up. Poop before every crafting session. Poop between grinder loads. Poop before going xp hunting for baby reapers. By finishing spinos with my shotty and running a few full grinders  i went from hi97 to 99 in a day. On a weekend of course.

And level 100 is basically a necessity to survive on pvp now. Heavies ftw

This also stacks with explorer notes/golden egg/ broth  of enlightenment

Archived