I need building ideas!

Zyzzbates

Hello guys, how are you all?

My tribe has recently progressed to the Tek phase, and we have a replicator and such crafted. making our current grinding station outdated and in need of a revamp.

Has anyone got any photos or cool ideas on how to layout an effective grind station which incorporates easy access to replicators/grinders/chembenches/forges/fabs/vaults?

Looking forward to seeing your ideas

The best thing I could say would be to make it into a enclosed area and have it separated enough so you can use a weight argy to bring in supplies in to fill it. SO make you a trap door big enough for a Argy to fly in through and put some turrents inside to help with defense. Double walling would definitely help as far as with defense.

Is it just me that always puts the grind station outside. I lay down a load of foundations then put the forges and crafting stations on there so I can pull stuff out the forge directly onto the fab or smithy. If your base is well defended you don't need an enclosed crafting area and it's much quicker to un load the quetz and anky when you can pull right up to the forge. 

On 17/02/2018 at 9:32 PM, SmokeyB said:

Is it just me that always puts the grind station outside. I lay down a load of foundations then put the forges and crafting stations on there so I can pull stuff out the forge directly onto the fab or smithy. If your base is well defended you don't need an enclosed crafting area and it's much quicker to un load the quetz and anky when you can pull right up to the forge. 

I used to put the crafting station outside, but during one long assault on our base we were getting sniped at while trying to craft defensive items and ammo etc. We now enclose it a bit more. 

2 hours ago, Dylan1602 said:

We always have 2 grind stations, 1 inside the base deeply enclosed and mega defended. Then another outside in the yard or something mainly for farming bullets and explosives galore. Nothing overly valuable is left there when everyone is offline so not much to lose.

we have a similar setup,

just looking to expand outside crafting station and utilize as much space as possible

Archived