Primitive Plus

sectek

That is the source of the information that prompted me to post this thread.  If you can find where it speaks to primitive plus transfers please indicate where.  The Great Migration #2 does not speak to Primitive Plus.  See, traditionally Prim Plus did not allow transfers unless you were on crossark servers.   I am not on a crossark server and that thread does not speak to this special circumstance.  And if we are allowed to transfer, what are our transfer options.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, natman said:

Oh, i didnt know that, sorry. To see what transfer options you have just walk up to any drop/obelisk and look under "travel to another server". If there are none there is nothing you can do i guess:/. But thats the way an isolated server is and was clear the moment they announced their legacy model.

Actually, it was not clear at all that they would chose to close a server and leave us no way to save our progress.   Fortunately it seems transfers have been enabled at our oblisks. 

24 minutes ago, sectek said:

Fortunately it seems transfers have been enabled at our oby.

I don't know why I come to the forums  All wrong answers and get moved to a dead forum.  :-(

Your thread got moved to this part of the forum because this part of the forum is for Primitive Plus discussions. The mods probably got confused and moved it here because the title of the thread is Primitive Plus and it is about Primitive Plus.

Out of curiosity, how many times do you usually dismiss the correct answer without testing it yourself? Do you usually wait until someone starts screwing with you? lol

Archived