pve Ascendants Cluster PVE/ Boosted drops/Auto Unlock all engrams including TEK

Furnace1969

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/2/2019 at 8:49 PM, burtyjim said:

Hi I have joined if that's ok on the island server gamertag is burtyjim hope to enjoy this game again as can't play official as can't build anywhere 

Welcome to the cluster I hope you're enjoying it?

We still have space available for more players we are averaging around 6 - 10 players per server and we can take upto 20 players per server (3 servers) 

So i am looking for a good cluster to join to play on, but the caveat is im only looking to join if there is an active tribe i can join. I get bored very fast playing this game alone. I am a builder, tamer and im more than happy to breed all day or just collect eggs for hours on end. I Enjoy long walks on the beach and spelunking through caves. I also really enjoy boss fights.

this server seems to be just what im lookingfor in terms of leveling and things, i just need a tribe. Im generally on from 4 or 5 EST until 9 EST during the week, and on a considerable chunk of the weekends.

Still looking for new players to come and join the server cluster

On 1/18/2019 at 5:04 PM, ilShadow said:

Also can i get a link to the discord so i can see if anyones recruiting there before i join?

Welcome to the Cluster Shadow. Hope you enjoyed the events the other night and nice to see you on discord too.

On 1/25/2019 at 9:06 PM, SmittenHarpy666 said:

I am looking to join a new server as my old one is getting deleted soon. Is this an XBox server?

Yes, this is an Xbox server and you're welcome to join. Servers can be found under the unofficial PC session list. Current Maps are Rag, The Island, Extinction, and Aberration. 

Aberration server has a runtime until January 2020

Good community on the server all willing to help new starters and starter packs in the white drops on Rag and The Island

Survivors can transfer between all four servers

We are still looking for more survivors to come and join us

I’ve been on this server for almost 2 years now and can proudly say this is the best server I’ve seen (and I’ve played on probably 30+ servers). The admins are very dedicated to their survivors when it comes to making us feel at home. You’ll even find some of us that are very helpful to new and old survivors alike. I promise you won’t regret joining us ;D

On 1/28/2019 at 8:22 AM, Furnace1969 said:

Yes, this is an Xbox server and you're welcome to join. Servers can be found under the unofficial PC session list. Current Maps are Rag, The Island, Extinction, and Aberration. 

Aberration server has a runtime until January 2020

Good community on the server all willing to help new starters and starter packs in the white drops on Rag and The Island

Survivors can transfer between all four servers

We are still looking for more survivors to come and join us

I saw something about frequent dino wipes but then there was another thing that contradicted that based on this server. Can you verify if there's any wipes on the server at all?

11 hours ago, SmittenHarpy666 said:

I saw something about frequent dino wipes but then there was another thing that contradicted that based on this server. Can you verify if there's any wipes on the server at all?

We carry out regular dino wipes on all the maps to help with any Lag and dino spawns. The servers don't get completely wiped, but the admins do remove old bases and we have demolish allowed turned on for players also to do so. You have over a week before this happens though

Archived