Not showing in session list

A few friends and I wanted to see what a PGM might look like so I shut my Nitrado server down and made some adjustments.  I chose a custom map,  made a few edits and saved my changes before rebooting.  I've been on my Xbox now for a good  45 minutes and there are zero PGMs showing.  I changed my search parameters to PGArk,  pve,  and it's set to unofficial Pc.  Those bases are covered but now we're wondering if they even work. 

On 2/12/2018 at 1:49 AM, IcemistDragon said:

A few friends and I wanted to see what a PGM might look like so I shut my Nitrado server down and made some adjustments.  I chose a custom map,  made a few edits and saved my changes before rebooting.  I've been on my Xbox now for a good  45 minutes and there are zero PGMs showing.  I changed my search parameters to PGArk,  pve,  and it's set to unofficial Pc.  Those bases are covered but now we're wondering if they even work. 

I am on the PS4 Console

I just tried  switching to a  PGM map yesterday 2/18/18  on my  Rented Nitrado server 

Everything on the web interface says it is up and running, But when me or my friends go to search for it with our Consoles the server is never found, in fact we cannot find a single PGM server from anyone

and yes we do have our search parameters set correctly

Archived