Are we ever going to get a tek cave for SE?

SubtendedCrib8

With Aberration and the soon to be announced Extinction DLCs, as well as the upcoming TLC phases, I was wondering if we are ever going to get an updated SE? Perhaps with it's own tekgrams as well as a tek cave, or at least ascending after fighting the Manticore, like with Rockwell. Personally speaking I think this would add more incentive to play SE, as besides the basic stuff, there's the call for tekgrams as well as more levels, perhaps taking the Aberration levels, and giving the Aberration ascension 135, 140, 145 or something. Just throwing it out there as I would like to see SE become relevant again.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/11/2018 at 9:37 PM, SubtendedCrib8 said:

With Aberration and the soon to be announced Extinction DLCs, as well as the upcoming TLC phases, I was wondering if we are ever going to get an updated SE? Perhaps with it's own tekgrams as well as a tek cave, or at least ascending after fighting the Manticore, like with Rockwell. Personally speaking I think this would add more incentive to play SE, as besides the basic stuff, there's the call for tekgrams as well as more levels, perhaps taking the Aberration levels, and giving the Aberration ascension 135, 140, 145 or something. Just throwing it out there as I would like to see SE become relevant again.

Ascension is planned for the Manticore although I don't know when it'll arrive.

Jeremy said in one of the last few Digests that Scorched Earth is slated to get an Ascension Cinematic that shows you going from SE to Aberration.

1 hour ago, HawkZoned said:

Ascension is planned for the Manticore although I don't know when it'll arrive.

Jeremy said in one of the last few Digests that Scorched Earth is slated to get an Ascension Cinematic that shows you going from SE to Aberration.

Well that is good. One of the things that would make SE worth playing again IMO

• 3 weeks later...

Archived