What's your favorite thing about TLC phase 1?

Umber0010

The fact that the direwolf's pack buff is broken and awards all members of the pack a 50% bonus to damage, not just the alpha. Tested that with the damage numbers on, and all members of the pack of 5, which all have the same bred melee stat and totally unleveled with no imprinting and no mate boost. The pack number bonus (the + #'s) increases by 5% per wolf, but the damage scaled 50% more from that point on every wolf after the alpha started the howl. 

I know it'll get fixed, and hopefully soon. That said, the Rex and wolves' animations look gorgeous and so much more fluid and life like. I can't get enough of them. Procoptodon's jump seems absurd, but I don't play PVP so I don't have to worry about the repercussions of not having a perimeter wall that's higher than 12 walls high. 

• invincibleqc changed the title to What's your favorite thing about TLC phase 1?
17 hours ago, Argon said:

The fact that the direwolf's pack buff is broken and awards all members of the pack a 50% bonus to damage, not just the alpha. Tested that with the damage numbers on, and all members of the pack of 5, which all have the same bred melee stat and totally unleveled with no imprinting and no mate boost. The pack number bonus (the + #'s) increases by 5% per wolf, but the damage scaled 50% more from that point on every wolf after the alpha started the howl. 

I know it'll get fixed, and hopefully soon. That said, the Rex and wolves' animations look gorgeous and so much more fluid and life like. I can't get enough of them. Procoptodon's jump seems absurd, but I don't play PVP so I don't have to worry about the repercussions of not having a perimeter wall that's higher than 12 walls high. 

I would love a pack of wolves to be as scary as you make it sound. I'd honestly love to see a pack of wolves used to flank someone in PvP 

Archived