Will legacy server save files be updated?

jpipher

Official PC Legacy PVE Savefiles

These save files were taken from the Official Servers on the 10th of November 2017 the servers that are now going to be be wiped in the next round of wipes need  new save files posted   months of progression is alot  of time and work to be lost due to the fact that save files have not been updated.

• Volunteer Moderator

Guess you guys didn't read the announcement so there it is:

On 2/10/2018 at 4:14 PM, Jen said:

Server Saves of Deleted Servers
We will make the save files available as soon as we can, which will likely be sometime around February 19th at the earliest. We will host the PC files which anyone can download and then you are welcome to re-host the save file for your own use. We'll include a link to where you can download server saves in this post when they are available. Nitrado will also be able to provide the saves for use on Nitrado servers for console, as they have done in the past.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, shann112 said:

Which save files will be hosted? Those from the wiped servers only like 08/2017 or from all servers like 11/2017?

Like they did on the first migration I'd say. Which was saves from the day they announced the kill list... yesterday.

57 minutes ago, shann112 said:

Would be nice to know that surely. Because i play on 3 legacy servers and just the main one will be wiped. I plan to start a private cluster, but can't, if the save files from the further existing servers won't be hosted...

Very very very likely only the deleted servers will have saves available. I don't think you will get a comment from WC directly to confirm this.

They will most likely only add the ones being deleted next month. Which will mean there will be two versions available for these servers. Which are, the active server saves made last November and an updated one at time of deletion.

I highly doubt they will release another active legacy server list of server saves that aren't being deleted. Which is fair enough as we all had a chance to get them in November

Archived