Once again Thanks ! Merci !

Vykan

Wilcard announces the closure on March 9th of servers "Legacy" on the 3 platforms, 2nd wave of closures, and others will certainly follow until the complete closure of all servers "Legacy" ...
The ways of Wilcard being impenetrable, only they know what sauce we will accomodate when we taste! : p
Anyway, despite hours of playing on a server "Legacy", I resign myself and I convinced myself to abandon my base, my dinos and all the hard work done since all this time ....
But a new challenge awaits me when creating a new character on the servers!
And yes, it is now a question of finding an Official server that is not caped in taming Dino!?! : o
Believe me, having tested a dozen servers, this is very specialized work for this dear Ethan Hunt!

So, once again thank you Wilcard for all these marks of consideration and all this precious care brought to your dear customers ...

Not signed "Furax", but a passionate player for an exciting game so badly surrounded and managed

I don't know if it's just that pc players are spiteful and go put of their way to ruin the game but on xbox there is loads of spots to build on PVE and lots of servers you can Tame on. Sounds like making an issue out of nothing, plus they are repourposing the old legacy servers so will be adding new pve servers at the same time. 

2 hours ago, SmokeyB said:

I don't know if it's just that pc players are spiteful and go put of their way to ruin the game but on xbox there is loads of spots to build on PVE and lots of servers you can Tame on. Sounds like making an issue out of nothing, plus they are repourposing the old legacy servers so will be adding new pve servers at the same time. 

Maybe the server distribution is wrong for the player numbers on the respective platforms, too many xbox and not enough PC servers?

6 minutes ago, Hemplethwaite said:

Maybe the server distribution is wrong for the player numbers on the respective platforms, too many xbox and not enough PC servers?

Maybe, but maybe its because they are all in the Tame cap mind set because one server got Tame capped once so they all Tame 200 dodos and build 100 rafts to save a spot for Tame cap. 

In one case as in the other, the problem remains whole!
I look at the list of servers "TheIsland" and "TheCenter", 8 servers for the first and 3 for the second in Europe ...
Of course, or at least it seems obvious that they will add new servers from closed "Legacy", but what to do in the meantime, continue to play on a server which we know perfectly well that it will be closed and that all time spent building will be lost?
It seemed to me more relevant to install myself as an official because eventually it will be the only option that is offered to us, so optimize the time and do it now ...
Knowing that a good part of the players "Legacy" will react like me and migrate quickly to "Official", the population on the official servers will increase, I watched today the attendance in new players on the official servers, c They are very clear progression compared to the ordinary, 2x or 2x more than in normal times since last Saturday!
I just traveled the small island that is north of "Lava island", there is a very small base and the rest of the island is lined with pillars!
Impossible to lay a foundation even in the water ...
There is a paradox in this, players do not want to have neighbors, want to preserve the most space around their base regardless of size but do not want solo player?!?
If it's to monopolize the map, just play alone in his corner, otherwise you have to keep in mind that you have to share with other players ...

Our tribe played maybe one year long in one offcial server (now it's named Legacy, and will be close) but we all knew: the game was in early access, and all old servers are "test" servers before launch. When the game leaved early access, and some "new" servers are opened, we discussed, and our tribe left the legacy, left more than 2000 played hours in "old" offcial, left hundred of breeded animals, gigas, wyverns, quetzals, lost of mutations, metal bases, asc. stuffs, etc... we left everything, becasue we all know: the test servers (aka. Legacy) once WILL BE CLOSED. I don't understand why everyone is surprised when that happens... Legacy = early access test servers, and the game leaved early access long time ago... 

Archived