Center boss fight

Balteraxe

I heard from a friend that the boss fight on the center is still not fixed.

In fact, it's more broken?

He tried the center boss and was riding a dino, hitting the ape.

And got One-shotted?

If this is true, than it's a real dissapointment.

Still the fight hasn't been fixed than, infact, made harder, again -.-

2 minutes ago, Balteraxe said:

I heard from a friend that the boss fight on the center is still not fixed.

In fact, it's more broken?

He tried the center boss and was riding a dino, hitting the ape.

And got One-shotted?

If this is true, than it's a real dissapointment.

Still the fight hasn't been fixed than, infact, made harder, again -.-

Monkey has always been able to one shot the rider with his rock throw

1 minute ago, Sharpshot879 said:

Monkey has always been able to one shot the rider with his rock throw

no, definately not.

been hit by rocks many times while riding a rex or yut.

I am talking about melee attacking the ape, on beta and alpha it would one shot the rider.

Apparently on gamma now aswell?

16 minutes ago, Balteraxe said:

no, definately not.

been hit by rocks many times while riding a rex or yut.

I am talking about melee attacking the ape, on beta and alpha it would one shot the rider.

Apparently on gamma now aswell?

It always did on the island one shot rock throw on the island and it has been made the same on the Center so it’s probably this

Also great profile pic :P

5 minutes ago, Sharpshot879 said:

Ohh been playing aberration and I hadn’t fought the monkey in forever 

Yeah. It doesn't do damage to the rider anymore. Gamma monkey on Center was fixed to not do damage to the rider now, and Beta+Alpha was bugged and continued to do the damage. Now I'm hearing instead of fixing Beta/Alpha, they made Gamma one shot the rider as well. 

Cleared the Center Beta tonight with no problems. Tested with a rider on a rex, he took 0 damage despite leading the rex charge. No casualties, most damaged rex was at 24k/30k when we checked after the fight. 45 Element like it had been. 

The weird part was that our tribemates that were on new alt characters (and therefore hadn't gotten the implant-credit) said it showed Gamma Broodmother and Beta Megapithecus when both should have been Beta. I did notice Brood's health bar was green instead of blue but didn't think much of it other than maybe it was to distinguish which was which at a distance. Couldn't confirm that unlocks matched Gamma instead of Beta before they logged off. 

53 minutes ago, JovanMaxis said:

Cleared the Center Beta tonight with no problems. Tested with a rider on a rex, he took 0 damage despite leading the rex charge. No casualties, most damaged rex was at 24k/30k when we checked after the fight. 45 Element like it had been. 

The weird part was that our tribemates that were on new alt characters (and therefore hadn't gotten the implant-credit) said it showed Gamma Broodmother and Beta Megapithecus when both should have been Beta. I did notice Brood's health bar was green instead of blue but didn't think much of it other than maybe it was to distinguish which was which at a distance. Couldn't confirm that unlocks matched Gamma instead of Beta before they logged off. 

Did you do this on pc?

Yeah. I did the beta and alpha yesterday aswell. With succes.

The fight itself is finaly more balanced.

2 hours ago, JovanMaxis said:

Get yourself killed and the implant will update.

Only the broodmother will stay on gamma.

Because its still the old one. As you can tell by it's healthbar.

23 hours ago, WildlandsGaming said:

Did you do this on pc?

Yes, PC Official. 

21 hours ago, Balteraxe said:

Only the broodmother will stay on gamma.

Because its still the old one. As you can tell by it's healthbar.

She still provides a Beta head mount, and our element totaled a proper value. Is this a known bug? Prior to the TLC patch she spawned at Beta. 

Update: Alpha was easily do-able. Took less than 10 minutes, rexes took less than 10k damage. Once again, Brood gave credit and unlocks as though she were Alpha, was red like Alpha, and moved like an Alpha, but implant credit was restricted to Gamma. Still got the right amount of Element overall, so win/win I guess. 

We did gamma on pc official since the past but now that i think about it we had no rex rider. had a pig, a yut and i was on a reaper. so maybe reaper dont get the rock hit bc i was tanking both spider and monkey. Yes i know pig shouldnt be needed but was first time doing since legacy so id prefer overkill instead of lost saddles.

Archived