What is the disable Fog Command that was supposed to be added with this patch?

Zergling963

11 hours ago, AmeliaRose said:

Anyone notice this working? We are using Crystal Isles map so might only work on official maps, but curious if people are noticing the commandline actually working?

Was trying to use it on crystal isles but didn't notice it work. Now switched to ragnarok and I haven't seen fog yet but haven't spent long enough to test it

I run a server on The Center map thru a host provider. I added the DisableWeatherFog=true command to gameusersettings, then I added it to game.ini then I asked my host provider to add it to the command line and I restarted the server every time I added this command. The fog is STILL there. Maybe this command was only supposed to work for the Island map?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

sorry to necro this thread but Seems people are still having a issue with this I use DisableWeatherFog=true? on theisland map in the launch .bat file like this > start ShooterGameServer.exe "TheIsland?SessionName=xxxxx?AltSaveDirectoryName=Save1?Port=xxxx?QueryPort=xxxx?MaxPlayers=70?FastDecayUnsnappedCoreStructures=true?AllowAnyoneBabyImprintCuddle=true?AllowCrateSpawnsOnTopOfStructures=true?DestroyUnconnectedWaterPipes=true?OverrideStructurePlatformPrevention=true?TribeLogDestroyedEnemyStructures=true?ShowFloatingDamageText=true?PreventDownloadSurvivors=False?PreventDownloadItems=False?PreventDownloadDinos=False?PreventUploadSurvivors=False?PreventUploadItems=False?PreventUploadDinos=False?DisableWeatherFog=true?" -webalarm -servergamelog -EnableIdlePlayerKick -d3d10 -sm4 -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -ServerRCONOutputTribeLogs -UseBattlEye -nosteamclient -vday -game -server -log -ForceAllowCaveFlyers -ActiveEvent=ARKaeology -NoTransferFromFiltering -ClusterDirOverride=xxxxx-clusterid=xxxxx         < if this don't work adding the DisableWeatherFog=true? to the launch file for the map you are using then try a fog remover mod easy. setting added https://ark.gamepedia.com/278.0

Archived