ABOUT 1st TLC Pass

TheConstructor

So. All those who breed updated dinos. You like new colors on your hard breeded dinos? All mine rex lost its color mutations on back region. Had few nice combos of colors on rex and now they break all of them.. #retard. At least they should keep same region numbers of color.

Overall Im not pleased what they did about colors. Mechanics seems to work nice. (baby in roo pouch should not glitch out : http://prntscr.com/iczdmn )

18 minutes ago, vigillis said:

My Gigantopithecus lost 255 levels in the update to v278. He looks great, but went from being level 256 and 100% imprint to being level 1 with 0% imprint.

A member of my tribe raised one at the same time I did, and theirs had the same thing happen. Lost all of their levels and imprint percentage.

feel ya. my mate have also tons mated. good stats. good levels. all work went "poof"

1 hour ago, DarthaNyan said:

Otters in pouch "glitch" up =/.

But overall Roos are amazing. Also they keep babies in their pouch until those reach certain size. And they finally can gather berries.

But do they have a kibble now? Don't get me wrong, rare mushrooms are not "rare" but I want something equal to kibble for Roos. 

EDIT: Just tamed one with 'shrooms on SP. They NEED to be on abberation! 

Welp, the colour on the rexes backs are all grey now, not only the mutated colours, the natural ones are gone too. As someone who's bred for colours and stats all along, this is really sad news. It appears colour region 3 is gone on them. :(

Picture of my non-mutated rexes:
ECeTsY1.jpg

Before the patch, they had dark green backs, tan/reddish brown backs, white backs, and black backs. I tried using admin commands to change them back but it didn't work, sadly.

I was so excited to get into breeding for colours and now I’m disappointed. As someone who has only been playing for a few months the one thing I wanted was to breed some amazing looking mounts, it’s nice that that is in the game, makes it a bit more 3 dimensional... the new models are great!!! But the colours being made so bad is a let down. Can only imagine how people with cool colour mutated dinos feel.

18 hours ago, vigillis said:

My Gigantopithecus lost 255 levels in the update to v278. He looks great, but went from being level 256 and 100% imprint to being level 1 with 0% imprint.

A member of my tribe raised one at the same time I did, and theirs had the same thing happen. Lost all of their levels and imprint percentage.

they addressed the (gigantopithecus) this via a rollback and mentioned it immediately on twitter to let those on twitterverse know to share the info.

Archived