Patch 278: TLC Pass 1, Valentine's Day, TLC Phase 2 Preview, Great Migration #2, & Community Crunch 118!

Jen

9 hours ago, GP said:

Lets stop the bickering about employed/unemployed status. Regardless of when events are run they will always impact people. I work from home and have plenty of time to play during the week.... therefore not unemployed. So lets not turn this topic in pointing fingers at who may or may not be unemployed.

i was bickering about wildcard. i didnt mean to offend you or anything but im not the first person to do it. 

and if not move it why not extend it?

*so i cant post on any of the forums after this? now whos childish

Edited by qLIONSp

Lets stop the bickering about employed/unemployed status. Regardless of when events are run they will always impact people. I work from home and have plenty of time to play during the week.... therefore not unemployed. So lets not turn this topic in pointing fingers at who may or may not be unemployed.
I wasn't aware you work from home. May I ask what you do? I always had a assumption about you being a streamer, but it's better to ask than to just assume lol.

I think that the rather HUGE number of players that work most weekends (for example most retail and/or food service industry employees) are used to getting the short end of the stick on events, which is why they don't often complain about it.

However, GP is right, bickering about the Vday event actually being on Vday is pointless.  Time to move the conversation on to other things.

3 hours ago, Ranger1 said:

I think that the rather HUGE number of players that work most weekends (for example most retail and/or food service industry employees) are used to getting the short end of the stick on events, which is why they don't often complain about it.

However, GP is right, bickering about the Vday event actually being on Vday is pointless.  Time to move the conversation on to other things.

I think Wildcard knows exactly when the majority of its player base is on the game - weekends- just like the rest of us. That’s no secret. Thus I believe the conversation is very relevant in that the majority of the player base is being snubbed for an event.

Christmas was on a Monday - why didn’t we get a Monday/Tuesday event or Sunday/Monday event? To conclude that events are derived based on the holiday date is inaccurate up to this point. So if that is the new strategy, it would behoove all players to know that so they can plan accordingly. 

It really all comes down to communication and sticking to the plan. We get that things change, but leaving everyone in the dark on an event does nobody any good. Great that they announced the dates, but to withhold the start time until literally every social media feed was filled with that question seems again, lacking. 

End of the day, we just want to be told what is happening so we can plan accordingly. Really not much to ask for. We need to find the guy that clicks that button to change rates and get him on here so we know his schedule.