Patch 278: TLC Pass 1, Valentine's Day, TLC Phase 2 Preview, Great Migration #2, & Community Crunch 118!

Jen

Dino tlc phase 3 

dinos that need model change.

- bronto

- giganotosaurus

- pachycephalosaurus

- therizinosaurus

- terror bird

- quetzal

- pteranodon

- doedicurus

- megalodon

- pachyrhinosaurus

- megalania

these are just dinos that need in my opinion a model change Some of them are just outdated .

dinos that need features and movement tlc are, bronto , giganotosaurus, pachy , quetzal, doedicurus , megalania and megalodon

( keep up the good work Guys and Girls i really see Some improvements throughout the years )

dont just give the old models a tlc Some of the newer dinos are needing Some tlc

hope you Guys do something with this ....

kind regards a fan of your game and art

Myself, and I think many others are not available to play as much during the week, I would really appreciate and hope that maybe you can extend the spawn  of the those colored dino's, not necessarily all the bonuses, until the end of the weekend since Valentine's Day happens to fall dead center in the middle of the week. Thanks

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, qLIONSp said:

@Jatheish how about moving the event to the weekend so its not just the unemployed who get the fun

The event is not moving to the weekend. Also just because someone may have time to play during the week does not mean they are unemployed. Childish comments like that really tell you about a person.

20 minutes ago, GP said:

The event is not moving to the weekend. Also just because someone may have time to play during the week does not mean they are unemployed. Childish comments like that really tell you about a person.

hells yeah... just about everyone i know who plays would have to be unemployed to take advantage of this.... how many people you think take days off during the week lol

• Facepalm 1

@Jatheish

Can you give us an update on the upcoming updates and the planning (eta) on them? For example the kibble rework, the SE rework (does this include that the tek generator will work properly to be able to use cloning chamber on SE) The SE storyline update, the fix on capped servers etc. etc. (no is also an awnser :P

1 hour ago, qLIONSp said:

hells yeah... just about everyone i know who plays would have to be unemployed to take advantage of this.... how many people you think take days off during the week lol

And those that work shift work and have the day off? or the people that work night shift, people with disabilities, retired people... i mean...the list goes on and on. 

there are plenty of people that can play at that time that arnt just "unemployed".

I don't see people coming on and raging because they work weekends. maybe they should start?

And those that work shift work and have the day off? or the people that work night shift, people with disabilities, retired people... i mean...the list goes on and on. 

there are plenty of people that can play at that time that arnt just "unemployed".

I don't see people coming on and raging because they work weekends. maybe they should start?

Im guessing your unemployed
  • Facepalm 1

• Volunteer Moderator

Lets stop the bickering about employed/unemployed status. Regardless of when events are run they will always impact people. I work from home and have plenty of time to play during the week.... therefore not unemployed. So lets not turn this topic in pointing fingers at who may or may not be unemployed.

33 minutes ago, GP said:

Lets stop the bickering about employed/unemployed status. Regardless of when events are run they will always impact people. I work from home and have plenty of time to play during the week.... therefore not unemployed. So lets not turn this topic in pointing fingers at who may or may not be unemployed.

Fully agree. Let’s make sure the disappointment is directed straight at Wildcard, becaus they’re the completely disconnected ones who think a midweek event that starts at 6pm is a way of thanking their patrons. I didn’t think they could become less aware of what their customers wanted, but they’ve managed to up the ante on this one. How loud does a player base need to be before they decide to alter or extend the event you think?  

4 hours ago, qLIONSp said:

uh why is the event during the week?? what about thos of us with jobs? lol you guys are nuts

i know valentines day falls during the week but cmon what a joke

I work during the weekend and cannot take advantage of any of the weekend events. So, sometime, having an event during the week is good!