RE the upcoming creative mode

Wikus

Hi all , I for one are looking forward to this. Love building but hate grinding for resources. I was wondering though , will this mode also make wild dinos not aggro towards you and make them all passive basically ? Or will it have no effect on wild dino behaviour ?
Not much info on the mode yet and was wondering about that.

Guest DJRone89
23 minutes ago, Wikus said:

Hi all , I for one are looking forward to this. Love building but hate grinding for resources. I was wondering though , will this mode also make wild dinos not aggro towards you and make them all passive basically ? Or will it have no effect on wild dino behaviour ?
Not much info on the mode yet and was wondering about that.

Just use LeaveMeAlone - this enables god mode, infinite stats, and makes you invisible to enemies.

2 hours ago, MayaPatch said:

I think it works like a leavemealone,  but what's awesome is the fact that you have all the engrams unlocked and no weight limit!  I waited for this for so long! 

Yeah I can't wait. There is so much I always wanted to build but never did cos the resource gathering would have taken too long

24 minutes ago, MayaPatch said:

It works like you wanted? Didn't have the time to test it xD but you look happy so I suppose is a good thing :)

Yeah works great. I especially like that you can craft everything in your own inventory while in creative mode. That's a nice bonus that you don't even need to use smithy , fabricator etc.
I thought that I would still need to craft in the various machines and just not need resources , was pleasantly surprised :) 

6 minutes ago, Wikus said:

Yeah works great. I especially like that you can craft everything in your own inventory while in creative mode. That's a nice bonus that you don't even need to use smithy , fabricator etc.
I thought that I would still need to craft in the various machines and just not need resources , was pleasantly surprised :) 

Can you craft dye?

Archived