pve DUNGEONS AND DINOSAURS. Events, balanced, admin support, custom beacons, etc

PaleoJoe

DUNGEONS AND DINOSAURS
Delve dungeons for loot, slay dinosaurs, feel epic

Note: settings found on bottom. Owned and monitored by Forlorn Wolf (thats my GT, happy to answer Qs) and currently crimsonvengeant. To find the server, look for Dungeons and Dinosaurs in the Unofficial PC Sessions list on Ark. Maps are Ragnarok & Island PvE.

Servers
Dungeons and Dinosaurs: Sword Coast (Ragnarok map)
Dungeons and Dinosaurs: Eberron (Extinction map)
Dungeons and Dinosaurs [rotating every two weeks]: Isle of Dread (Island), Darksun (Scorched Earth), or Underdark (Aberration)

Welcome! Enjoy a server that is very similar to the official 2x weekend events. This is a casual PvE server that provides just enough challenge that you will not get burned or stressed out or even become bored (like on those 10x servers with infinite weight). Supply beacons have been modified so loot is much better. No more scuba flipper blueprints in deep sea drops! But if you want the better loot then you will have to delve in to the dungeons. Once the coding is fixed the bosses will drop above-ascendant loot!

I host fun events for the server. Some have been recorded to Youtube, but all participants get something. Some events we ran so far are Terror Bird Drop, death arena, jousting, and even a fashion show! Winners receive awesome rewards, runner ups get some thing too. The winner of our first event, Terror Bird Drop, received a perfect 150 tamed Terror Bird, colored golden by admin commands, and given the full amount of experience points. Talk about a rare golden chocobo, haha.

Stay up to date with the server in the Xbox club Dungeons and Dinosaurs. Over 500 members! Post and discuss stuff on facebook.com/DungeonsAndDinosaurs. This is a freemium server, so you can donate and get awesome rewards at patreon.com/DungeonsAndDinosaurs.

I carefully consider each and every change to the server and for Patreon rewards. I made a server that I would want to play on, and everyone else loves it. The weekly events bring everyone together as well, and gives bored players something to work towards (such as breeding dinos for a race). I have been running the server since official release. The first two months were from a dedicated Xbox server.

Check out this amazing and accurate comment:

SETTINGS (if not listed, then it is on default)
Flying inside caves
Pick up wild dinos
Show player on map
Dinos damaged by spike walls
Floating damage text
Override structure platform prevention (turrets on platforms)
Extra structure prevention volumes (no building in resource-rich areas)
4x taming
2x xp killing, passive, harvest. All else 1.25x
Crop growth 5x, decay is 5x slower
Fuel 2x (twice as long)
Spoiling takes slightly longer
Double decay time before your stuff can be destroyed
Unbuilt structures decay faster (pillaring)
No building near obelisks and resource rich areas
Multiple Unicorns allowed, but still only one wild at a time
Eggs are laid twice as often
Player food and water drain is 0.8x
Structures take no damage (build for style now)

BREEDING
Anyone baby imprint cuddle (you can hire a babysitter now)
3x raising
0.5x breeding
0.75x baby food need
100x egg hatch speed

PLAYER STAT UP
1.5x health, weight, melee, speed

DINO STAT UP
1.05x health, melee
2x weight

ENGRAMS
Pteranodon saddle level 15
Tranq arrow level 15
Fabricator level 40
GPS level 40
Industrial cooker level 40
Scuba flippers level 40
Scuba leggings level 40
Scuba mask level 40
Scuba tank level 40
Air conditioner level 50
Industrial forge level 50
Refrigerator level 50
Tranq dart level 50
Giganotosaurus saddle level 85
Quetz platform saddle level 87
Riot set at 90
Titanosaur dino and saddle removed. Patreon only.

BEACONS
White beacons are kind of starter types as they contain spyglass, GPS, water jar, etc. Every type of drop is edited, with the deep sea and cave drops containing the best loot.

• 2 weeks later...

This server is great!  The rates are a perfect balance of challenge without the grind.  The players are fantastic.  There is always someone online willing to trade, offer advice, or help out.  Admin is very helpful with everything from tips to new players, making things right when the game causes an issue, and hosting events!

I have never had as much fun in Ark as I do on this server.  Come check it out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Established tribes are giving away strong and useful dinosaurs to new players who have made it clear that they will be staying. I have also clustered with an Island PvP server of official rates that will have transfers opened up in the future. This way you can go and PvP without having to worry about what you have on my PvE servers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2018 at 10:35 PM, PaleoJoe said:

DUNGEONS AND DINOSAURS
Delve dungeons for loot, slay dinosaurs, feel epic

Note: settings found on bottom. Owned and monitored by Forlorn Wolf (thats my GT, happy to answer Qs). To find the server, look for Dungeons and Dinosaurs in the Unofficial PC Sessions list on Ark. Maps are Ragnarok & Island PvE.

Servers
Dungeons and Dinosaurs: Sword Coast (Ragnarok map)
Dungeons and Dinosaurs: Isle of Dread (Island map)
Future maps include Underdark (Aberration) and Dark Sun (Scorched Earth)

Welcome! Enjoy a server that is very similar to the official 2x weekend events. This is a casual PvE server that provides just enough challenge that you will not get burned or stressed out or even become bored (like on those 10x servers with infinite weight). Supply beacons have been modified so loot is much better. No more scuba flipper blueprints in deep sea drops! But if you want the better loot then you will have to delve in to the dungeons. Once the coding is fixed the bosses will drop above-ascendant loot!

I host fun events for the server. Some have been recorded to Youtube, but all participants get something. Some events we ran so far are Terror Bird Drop, death arena, jousting, and even a fashion show! Winners receive awesome rewards, runner ups get some thing too. The winner of our first event, Terror Bird Drop, received a perfect 150 tamed Terror Bird, colored golden by admin commands, and given the full amount of experience points. Talk about a rare golden chocobo, haha.

Stay up to date with the server in the Xbox club Dungeons and Dinosaurs. Over 400 members! Post and discuss stuff on facebook.com/DungeonsAndDinosaurs. This is a freemium server, so you can donate and get awesome rewards at patreon.com/DungeonsAndDinosaurs.

I carefully consider each and every change to the server and for Patreon rewards. I made a server that I would want to play on, and everyone else loves it. The weekly events bring everyone together as well, and gives bored players something to work towards (such as breeding dinos for a race). I have been running the server since official release. The first two months were from a dedicated Xbox server.

Check out this amazing and accurate comment:

SETTINGS (if not listed, then it is on default)
Flying inside caves
Pick up wild dinos
Show player on map
Dinos damaged by spike walls
Floating damage text
Override structure platform prevention (turrets on platforms)
Extra structure prevention volumes (no building in resource-rich areas)
4x taming
2x xp killing, passive, harvest. All else 1.25x
Crop growth 5x, decay is 5x slower
Fuel 2x (twice as long)
Spoiling takes slightly longer
Double decay time before your stuff can be destroyed
Unbuilt structures decay faster (pillaring)
No building near obelisks and resource rich areas
Multiple Unicorns allowed, but still only one wild at a time
Eggs are laid twice as often
Player food and water drain is 0.8x
Structures take no damage (build for style now)

BREEDING
Anyone baby imprint cuddle (you can hire a babysitter now)
3x raising
0.5x breeding
0.75x baby food need
100x egg hatch speed

PLAYER STAT UP
1.5x health, weight, melee, speed

DINO STAT UP
1.05x health, melee
2x weight

ENGRAMS
Pteranodon saddle level 15
Tranq arrow level 15
Fabricator level 40
GPS level 40
Industrial cooker level 40
Scuba flippers level 40
Scuba leggings level 40
Scuba mask level 40
Scuba tank level 40
Air conditioner level 50
Industrial forge level 50
Refrigerator level 50
Tranq dart level 50
Giganotosaurus saddle level 85
Quetz platform saddle level 87
Riot set at 90
Titanosaur dino and saddle removed. Patreon only.

BEACONS
White beacons are kind of starter types as they contain spyglass, GPS, water jar, etc. Every type of drop is edited, with the deep sea and cave drops containing the best loot.

I have just started and loving it!

• 3 weeks later...

We have our one year anniversary coming up! Even though it technically may have passed (as I ran a dedicated xbox) and the rental started August 30th, I have to go away to boot camp (again) before then. The server will be in good hands until I return, but I have have many FUN events planned THIS SATURDAY! A new event will be a type of carnival game with AWESOME and UNIQUE rewards!!!

• 4 months later...

I know it been a while. That is because I rejoined the armed services. I have 2 weeks of leave coming up here and will have full access to maintaining the server here in March. No worries, it has been and still is in good hands.

I plan on doing rewards for supporting players to celebrate the holiday season. 17 months strong and still active, but now with 3 servers!

Archived