Useful Commands

DrChicken24

If you want to use commands for building, hold fire until creative mode launches (a new admin command that enables fly, unlocks all engrams, eliminates crafting requirements and weight restrictions).
Basically, you’ll no longer need to spawn stuff in but this is only a big thing for console players as Steam players can use mods instead.
This new mode launches with TLC phase 1.
This is the most AWESOME information for ARK ever! Thanks for sharing.... And thanks everyone involved in making it a thing! Excited for that!

23 minutes ago, spiritpaw said:
16 hours ago, DJRone89 said:
If you want to use commands for building, hold fire until creative mode launches (a new admin command that enables fly, unlocks all engrams, eliminates crafting requirements and weight restrictions).
Basically, you’ll no longer need to spawn stuff in but this is only a big thing for console players as Steam players can use mods instead.
This new mode launches with TLC phase 1.

This is the most AWESOME information for ARK ever! Thanks for sharing.... And thanks everyone involved in making it a thing! Excited for that!

Yep! I think it comes on the 20th for console.

Yep! I think it comes on the 20th for console.
A lot of AWESOME stuff happening in that patch. I expect it to be full of issues and bugs because it's huge. But wildcard and ARK always make it awesome again. I love that I can play in this world.... Without the drawbacks of it being real life.... You know like getting eaten?

Cheat Gfi ingot 100 0 0

Cheat Gfi respec 1 0 0

Cheat Gfi tektele 1 0 0

Cheat Gfi simplebullet 100 0 0

Gfi is one of my favorites because it searches the entire string of the items using what you type, so it doesnt have to be the complete name even, as long as there arent multiple names that are spelled similar

Edit

@GP beat me to it

My favorite codes..

-Slomo

-Gfi

-kill

-forcetame/dotame

-god

-infinitestats true/false

-setbabyage

-setimprintquality

-givetome

Theres probably more.. Lol

My favorite ones (most often used) are these:

admincheat fly

admincheat walk (disables fly)

admincheat forcetame (doesn't require saddle to ride)

admincheat dotame (requires saddle to ride)

admincheat infinitestats (makes you invincible against drowning, status effects (weather, torpor) and some attacks)

admincheat god (makes you invincible against attacks but not torpor)

admincheat enemyinvisible true/false (useful for areas with lots of carnivores)

admincheat playersonly (makes everything stop)

admincheat slomo 1 (increase number to make the game faster, 1 is normal speed. To make the game slower only -1 works, and helps with taking action photos)

admincheat giveengrams (useful for tek items as they don't work without an unlocked engram)

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, DrChicken24 said:

Are you sure? I still can't find it.

Does it give you the artifact of the massive...? Doesn't that have a different GFI code though?

Oh my god you lead a horse to water.....

I said search the ENTIRE page for massive. Massive is mentioned 3 times!

I'll force feed ya though!.... Massive Animal Feces - GFI DinoPoopMassive 1 0 0

Cheat Gfi ingot 100 0 0
Cheat Gfi respec 1 0 0
Cheat Gfi tektele 1 0 0
Cheat Gfi simplebullet 100 0 0

Gfi is one of my favorites because it searches the entire string of the items using what you type, so it doesnt have to be the complete name even, as long as there arent multiple names that are spelled similar

Edit
[mention=220]GP[/mention] beat me to it
My favorite codes..
-Slomo
-Gfi
-kill
-forcetame/dotame
-god
-infinitestats true/false
-setbabyage
-setimprintquality
-givetome
Theres probably more.. Lol
Does SetBabyAge do what I think it does!? On Xbox?
I hope so.... Cause that would be AWESOME!

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, spiritpaw said:

Does SetBabyAge do what I think it does!? On Xbox?
I hope so.... Cause that would be AWESOME!

Well that's difficult for anyone to answer because no-one knows what you think it does.

But if you get a fully grown dino and use setbabyage 0.0 it will reduce to a freshly born/hatched baby. setbabyage 1.0 will put it back to a fully grown adult. You can use any number inbetween 0 and 1 such as 0.2, 0.5, 0.8 etc to change it to any stage of the growing process. However, whatever age you set it at then it will continue growing from that age until it is fully grown, it does not freeze at that age you set it.

43 minutes ago, GP said:

But if you get a fully grown dino and use setbabyage 0.0 it will reduce to a freshly born/hatched baby. setbabyage 1.0 will put it back to a fully grown adult. You can use any number inbetween 0 and 1 such as 0.2, 0.5, 0.8 etc to change it to any stage of the growing process. However, whatever age you set it at then it will continue growing from that age until it is fully grown, it does not freeze at that age you set it.

There is more to that command: if you turn tamed dino into a baby and then unclaim them, then when you re-claim they will act as if you hatched and claimed them giving you full rider bonus according to whaterver "setimprintquality" you set them to.

Note: "setimprintquality 1" means 100% or full imprint.

4 hours ago, DarthaNyan said:

There is more to that command: if you turn tamed dino into a baby and then unclaim them, then when you re-claim they will act as if you hatched and claimed them giving you full rider bonus according to whaterver "setimprintquality" you set them to.

Note: "setimprintquality 1" means 100% or full imprint.

Fun fact...

can also make Wild dinos into babies... Getting attacked by a giga/titan? Try using a gun or somethung with crosshairs... Target it.. Then... Cheat setbabyage 0.1

Boom baby wild dino

• 3 months later...

A little late to the party (sorry if this isn't helpful), but we found this post on Google and though it might be useful to know that we have compiled a list of all Ark GFI Codes over on Ark IDs at https://arkids.net/items.

If you need help with the destroymytarget command or any other commands, we've also got an Ark command list that we made at the request of users of our site: we were told that existing command lists weren't descriptive enough and were unclear. On our list, you can search for a command by simply typing its name into the search field and hovering over a command will show you what each argument means, see the picture I've attached to this post.

command example.png

Archived