TLC patch this weekend ?

Guest vassiliOFP85

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, RoyHess666 said:

After this "patch" (again - like most of the time - without patch notes) the game still says v277.0

Maybe they had to fix another unintentional game mechanic? ;-D

I wish Studio Wildcard would be - massively a lot extreme - better at publishing patch notes along with the release of the patch itself.

+1

21 hours ago, vassiliOFP85 said:

Anyone else is worried by the TLC patch they're going to push to comp servers this weekend ? TLC means upgraded graphics, means high textures... What kind of patch size can we expect in your opinion ? My slow connection is going to suffer... Again, and i think we're numerous in this case.

And by the way, isn't it possible for WC to push a "pre-download" of a patch like a week in advance, so people aren't stuck when a big patch magically hits the servers ?

Just my thoughts...

If you survived downloading aberration, I think you should be just fine :P

19 hours ago, vassiliOFP85 said:

TLC means upgraded graphics, means high textures

TLC means nothing like that, they are updating only 5 dinosaur models, some of the textures don't even look that much higher resolution compared to those we have now. There are however a lot more other fixes which could crank up the space.

1 minute ago, ItWasntMe said:

i think jen  will come on and start with there will be a valentines day event but wont be like last year because we have been snowed under with the tlc patch, so we are going to add bra and knickers in the loot drops........and thats ya lot :)

Every "event" since full release has been extremely lackluster compared to years past.

2 hours ago, ItWasntMe said:

i think jen  will come on and start with there will be a valentines day event but wont be like last year because we have been snowed under with the tlc patch, so we are going to add bra and knickers in the loot drops........and thats ya lot :)

I also agree-

Look at the xmas one for starters. They really dont want to give anything away

Archived