pve NebraskARK-PVE 3x, Rag/Island/Ab ,TekUNLOCKED, FAST Flyers, CUSTOM DROPS/LOOT

NebraskARK

NebraskARK PVE

Banner.thumb.png.428cfe09c0a975772812c6cb13bd145b.png

3 Server Cluster - Ragnarok, Island, and Aberration

What makes us different?

• Destiny RAID inspired boss loot system (Island ONLY)

• Broodmother | Gamma = 50 Element, Tek Armor Beta = 100 Element,  RS to JM Tek Armor Alpha = 200 Element,  MC to Asc Tek Armor
    • Megapithecus | Gamma = 50 Element, Tek Armor Beta = 75 Element,  RS to JM Tek Armor Alpha = 150 Element,  MC to Asc Tek Armor
    • Dragon | Gamma = 100 Element, Tek Armor Beta = 200 Element,  RS to JM Tek Armor Alpha = 300 Element, MC to Asc Tek Armor
  • FASTER FLYERS!
    • We tweaked the settings so that all flyers besides wyvern and argent are about double the speed. 

• Custom Dino Spawns 
    • We have aberration dinos spawning on rag and island (Crabs in swamp, Basilisk in desert/carno, Ravagers in caves, and glow creatures on beaches!

• Tek for ALL!

• All tek structures unlock between lvls 90-100 (Weapons and armor are still boss unlocked!)

• Custom supply drops - Our drops have EVERYTHING!

• White beacons - Starter packs (Every beacon contains hide armor, metal tools, and small wooden base)

• 5a6805bf926aa_WhiteDrop.thumb.jpg.d3dc36b9dc62a71e78e8b0f1d745e59f.jpg

• Purple beacons - Imprint kibble, Ramshackle - Apprentice gear, saddles, weapons, etc., and up to 2 element

• Yellow beacons - Apprentice - Journeyman gear, saddles, and weapons. Up to 5 element!

• Red beacons - Mastercraft - Ascendant gear, saddles, and weapons. Up to 10 element!

• All beacons also have a chance to drop rare raw materials, and blueprints for EVERY item in the game!

• Admin raid bases, tek dino hunts, hidden chests throughout the map!

• We are NOT a boosted server, we believe that keeping rates reasonable will keep our player retention high. We think we have found the sweet spot when it comes to long term play! (A lot of us have been playing on this server for over a year)

Server Rates & Rules (PLEASE READ before playing)

• This is a PVE server, set to PVP - There is a zero tolerance policy for attacking other players and their things.

• XP Multiplier – 1.5x

• Harvest – 1.25x

• Taming – 3x

• Breed/Mature – 3x

• Fuel Consumption - 40x (gas, tek element last FOREVER)

• (We also have a few VERY slight boosts to a few animal and player stats(Weight and Speed))

Interested?

Here is a brief summary on how to join.

1. Click "Join Ark"

2. Select "All Maps, sort by name, and All game modes"

3. Un-check "Show password protected" and set session filter to "Unofficial PC Sessions"

4. Scroll down and find "[US] NebraskARK, [US] Nebraskark_dlc, or [US] NebraskARK_Island"

5. You can also type "Nebr" In the search box!

Final Thoughts

• We have a VERY active discord, where we post about events, rate changes, trading, etc. I would HIGHLY recommend that you download the free app and join us!

Discord: https://discord.gg/rnJsh4h

You can also add “NebraskARK” on xbox live, and join our club!

What do you mean zero tolerance for killing players? Why set it to pvp at all then? Any chance you have starter packs? Maybe hook me with some tames help me get started? Can i be an admin after being on the server a while?
Thanks for your interest. All white drops are starter packs, and this weekend is 2x all rates! So it would be the perfect time to join. We have a good crew of admins now, so are all filled up!

I would definitely join if it werent for such low rates. Seems just about at par with the official settings. Of course minus all the spawns and beacons drops. If I didnt work and have school everyday, I would join, but servers with rates around 1-3 make it difficult. i dont like super boosted but i think 4-6x is a little bit easier without overdoing stats 

17 minutes ago, Wags said:

I would definitely join if it werent for such low rates. Seems just about at par with the official settings. Of course minus all the spawns and beacons drops. If I didnt work and have school everyday, I would join, but servers with rates around 1-3 make it difficult. i dont like super boosted but i think 4-6x is a little bit easier without overdoing stats 

Yea, I would say this server isn't for you then! We have tried higher rates and it is too conducive to low retention of players. There are a good amount of boosted servers on here, so good luck in your hunt!

Our players love our rates, and a sense of accomplishment it brings to make progress! (and yes, almost all of us have families, work 40 hours a week, and play in smaller blocks of time!) 

19 minutes ago, NebraskARK said:

Yea, I would say this server isn't for you then! We have tried higher rates and it is too conducive to low retention of players. There are a good amount of boosted servers on here, so good luck in your hunt!

Our players love our rates, and a sense of accomplishment it brings to make progress! (and yes, almost all of us have families, work 40 hours a week, and play in smaller blocks of time!) 

ill keep this server in mind for summer gameplay!

Archived