pve 8 Maps! FUN and FRIENDLY COMMUNITY! Come join us!

iWv

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Supaciv said:

Ok so the original post says 5 servers but on lists an island server and a aberration server? Is there one of each map, or just multiple island and abb maps?

So as the original post states we have 5 servers and each server is a different map! We have The Island, Abberation, The Center, Ragnarok, and Scorched Earth. 

Bumpity bump!

15 hours ago, Krista1020 said:

Have you extended the time out or expiration of dinos or buildings at all? My hubby and I are looking for a new server but we want one that we won't lose everything if were away for a week.

Hi Krista! We have not changed the expiration time on structures. This is actually the first time we have received this request. It's definitely something we can look into though. The main issue is, majority of players come and try out a server for an hour or so and typically throw up a bunch of random objects and structures then leave and never return. So it can cause quite the clutter on the servers. That's why we have the timers set to what they are. However, we do assist players who have to leave or cannot log in for a week by joining their tribe and logging in for them every so often so their tames and structures stay put. I personally am actually doing this for one of our survivors on the Abberation and Ragnarok map! 

Bumpity bump! 

• iWv changed the title to 8 Maps! FUN and FRIENDLY COMMUNITY! Come join us!

Archived