pve 8 Maps! FUN and FRIENDLY COMMUNITY! Come join us!

iWv

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, HR UndeadDragon said:

Is it only pve and will extinction be added to cluster?

And what's sever name?

Hello UndeadDragon,

It is only PvE, but tribes do have the option to start tribe wars  so you can still PvP.

Server names are Team6ixGaming.com (Ragnarok) and Team6ixGaming.com (The Island) all you have to do is type team6 in the search box and our servers will pull up. 

We will also be getting an Extinction server.

Bumpity bump! 

18 hours ago, RealSlick said:

Is the servers clustered?  Any where to build?  Will it include the new extinction?  I want good servers to play with my friends to start off with.  I'm in Australia area will my ping be ridiculous?  Are u on Xbox?  Thanks. 

The servers are cluster! Plenty of places to build come check it out! 

We already have the Extinction server up and running. We're on Xbox but you can play on the Windows 10 Version of Ark through your PC as well. As far as ping I cannot give a for sure answer on that but you could definitely give it a shot! 

Please let me know if you have anymore questions! Fastest way for us to respond is through our website www.Team6ixGaming.com or our Discord! https://discordapp.com/invite/DjyFP6V

Bumpity bump! 

3 hours ago, Supersouth5 said:

Hey I have a group of friends that would be interested in joining one of the Ark servers. What’s the best way to get involved?

Hey Supersouth5,

So you can go to our website if you're interested and register an account. *Takes less than 60 seconds.* From there you can find all of our social media, discord, and our forums. 

To find our servers, if you type Team6 in the search box our servers will show up. Simply join the map you prefer to play and begin enjoying Ark! 

Bumpity bump! 

• iWv changed the title to 8 Maps! FUN and FRIENDLY COMMUNITY! Come join us!

Archived