pvp ⚔️Ragnarok⚔️PvP⚔️250 Player Lvl⚔️1000Wild⚔️BoSSes⚔️Tek?www.ArksFinestDish.com?

ArksFinestDish

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Fullmetalxx said:

Man these guys are great hosts and admins! Always answer fast to the needs 

Very fun server and great community.

They set you up with starters and help you get going. 

Come join this shiiiiiiiit!

Dude we greatly appreciate the love. We try to make the most of ARK in our cluster build. Give it that feel of a modded PC Ark but for console. And without real mods till wildcard implements at least s+. We'll be adding our 5th map in the next week. And I'll just say this. Its not for the player that gets salty off dying as a fresh spawn. It's cancer/hell all mixed into one MEGA DISEASE that can make you the straight up GRAND MASTER of Ark.

This is good server. I will not say anything bad which is a veiled compliment and simply said ppl should come here. This server does not have what i said it had. I personally love the server and the admins the great, except that chris fella, but everything is superbly run and put together, I’ll gibe credit where it is due

5 minutes ago, xRogueNinjax said:

This is good server. I will not say anything bad which is a veiled compliment and simply said ppl should come here. This server does not have what i said it had. I personally love the server and the admins the great, except that chris fella, but everything is superbly run and put together, I’ll gibe credit where it is due

We appreciate that dude. Happy to have you comical face in our community. Haha

Archived