pvp ⚔️Ragnarok⚔️PvP⚔️250 Player Lvl⚔️1000Wild⚔️BoSSes⚔️Tek?www.ArksFinestDish.com?

ArksFinestDish

:Hatchet:Arks?Finest?Dish:Campfire:

https://arksfinestdish.enjin.com

www.ArksFinestDish.com 

DISCORD -click here- ADMINS

To Join open Ark on your Xbox console.

?Select join game.

?Set search filter to "Unofficial PC Sever".

?Type in the search bar Arks Finest Dish.

? Tah Dah! ?

Come on in!

Other Servers will come and go; but A͇r͇k͇s͇ ͇F͇i͇n͇e͇s͇t͇ ͇D͇i͇s͇h͇ is here to stay.

Don't waste your time with those here today, gone tomorrow servers.

https://www.arksfinestdish.com

(please visit the website for server rules - barely any)

Arks Finest Dish now has a DISCORD Channel.

To reach ADMINS please click the link below to join Discord.

DISCORD -click here- ADMINS

₁₀₀% ?O??????? ??????

SERVER NAME: Arks Finest Dish (PvP)(1000WILD)(BoSSes)(TEK)

ONLY TYPE the first three words to search for the server: Arks Finest Dish

stats%201%20c.jpg

pvp%20stats%202.jpg

WALL OF SHAME

Note:

Admins are active but don’t play actively (if that makes sense).

They are there for help and managing the server.

Admins are:

Mr C

Hyoden

ll2ampage3

Server has a auto restart feature that is set for 9:00am am eastern standard time every day.

Come check us out and become part of the Arks Finest Dish Community.

The days on each server are no longer correct (below). Less days than shown.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Flaming104 said:

im going to join but can there be a rule against passive dino killing and wiping tribes who have yet to reach tek forcefield stage?

anyways I tried this before the element was added and it was pretty fun just difficult without your own dinos

No - it's PvP. Tribe battle for Alpha position. Tek Shield is a tough piece of equipment to get through without a tek saddle for a dino. Trust me you join during the week and grind out to have turrets and tek shield and you'll survive 1 wipe by talking to tribes and being friendly. It's all networking - haha enjoy! Love to have you.

Definitely check out our website. Custom Drops and we have everything listed out for your viewing. www.ArksFinestDish.com

Adding a huge update this week to our Ragnarok server! Can't give away what we've put together but it's exciting. come check us out.

On 2/14/2018 at 10:19 AM, Inky said:

First impressions of the server were truely enjoyable. Unlike other servers I have played this is truely unique :Jerblove:

Thank you we really appreciate that compliment. We work hard to think outside the box on server settings. Making something from a glitchy game that is the in between to mods and vanilla. Can't wait for mods to be available on console (Xbox). Please use our website forums and chat features to contact admins if ever you need one quickly. Thank you for choosing Arks Finest Dish!

Archived